Condition
Used
Price
$87,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Powered by a Volvo AD41P 200 HP turbo diesel with DPE duo prop outdrive. Engine has 3600 hrs. Outdrive is new. New starter, New turbo, New alternator, New raw water pump, spare starter and turbo, New Furuno TZT Touch 2 12 in with NXT radar and AIS overlay, Furuno fish finder with 2nd unit for topside, Furuno VHF with remote mic for topside,Simrad autopilot with remote, trim tabs, Fusion stereo, 65 gallon Offshore bait tank, Fresh and salt water wash down, 25 gallon fresh water tank, shore power, Battery charger, AC/DC refrigerator, 2000 watt inverter, outriggers, anchor windless, 30 ft chain and 600 ft anchor line, Giant 1 ton insulated fish hold, 2 insulated ice chest/ seats on main deck, flush decks, LED deck light, interior cabin lights, stand up head with overboard pump out, new bottom paint, EPIRB, 165 gallon fuel tank, when loaded heavy running 18-19Kts fuel burn, 2 miles per gallon. New 12,000LB tandom axle Pacific Trailer with all the upgrades built in August 2017, torsion axle, disk brakes and stainless hardware. Trailer has low miles. Mainly used to change Outdrive oil. I have always had the boat professionally maintained.
This boat is extremely well cared for and extremely clean. No expense has been spared for maintenance. It will not disappoint!
$87,000

woodfish330

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    Fished that model in the day....phenomenal fishing platform. Not in the market for a boat.... but this is a real GEM! Good luck brother... shouldn't take you long to move in that great condition. 👍

Reactions: Greenemachine
    Upvote 0

SavageSon

• Jan 3, 2017
    COSTA MESA
    Name
    SEAWOLF
    Boat
    JACK COLE SPECIAL
    What is the max RPM? What is cruise RPM and speed? How heavy is the boat loaded? At what speed does the boat plane?

irob2
    irob2
    Boats are 5 ton with motor no fuel
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    $87,000.00
    Type
    Want to sell