Condition
Used
Price
$27,800.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Here you have my beloved Seaswirl Striper 1851. The boat is in excellent shape! It is always stored out of the water and covered. Boat is miraculously maintained. Oil change and gear oil replaced every 100hours. The gelcoat and entire boat was just detailed and waxed. Everything on the boat is operational. The boat has been repowered by a brand new 2017 Suzuki DF140. Top speed is 33mph. It is very seaworthy and fuel efficient. I've taken this boat to Clemente island and back with 1/4 tank left. We've been on many trips to Catalina and the local fishing grounds. If you are looking for a center console that's well cared for, look no further. This platform is perfect for a day of fishing or cruising around with family and friends. There's tons of storage space for gear, drinks, etc. I hate to see it go, but I'm upgrading to a bigger vessel. This is a fishy boat and it's ready to slay!

The hull is in tiptop shape with no major damages. It has 1154hours on it. The engine has about 400hours or less.

2002 Seaswirl Striper 1851 Center Console powered by 2017 Suzuki DF140 4 stroke engine.

The goods:
-Lewmar windlass anchor
-7 rocket launchers
-T-bag w/ 4 life vest
-62 gallon fuel tank
-32 gallon livewell
-Bow railing
-T-top w/ canvas
-Pressure wash system
-Dual batteries w/ switch (both batteries recently replaced)
-Front & rear work lights
-Bow cushion
-Swivel captain chairs w/ cushion
-Swim step w/ fold down ladder

Electronics:
-Lowrance HDS 5 gen 2 w/navionics
-Furuno GP-1850WF C-Map NT
-Cobra CB radio
-Alpine CDE-175BT stereo w/ bluetooth
-Sony marine speakers (2)

Trailer
Pacific galvanized tandem axle trailer w/ spare wheel

Classic boat cover included.

Registration for boat and trailer are all current. I have all the titles in my possession (boat, trailer, engine) free and clear.

Sea-trials and marine surveys available for serious buyers. No trades.

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$27,800.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State