Team Ball's Out

Southern California 2 Axel Galvanized Trailer for sale.

Condition
Used
Price
$3.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Galvanized Trailer, Older Double Axel Shore line trailer still in good shape and very useable but need some work. Axel and hubs and springs were replaced 4 years ago. Kodiak SS Disc brakes on just one axel. Just gone through pads in great shape. Just went through the buddy bearings all appears to be in good shape, All Led light all in working order. SS brake lines, New winch strap. Chains in good shape. 2 5/16 hitch. 5 pin connector Side bunks for loading in the wind. Carpet could be replaced or re tacked down Bulks are thru bolted no cheep lag bolts. Spare tires not included or the mounts. I just ordered a new trailer I figured it was about time. I will be keeping the boat on the one till the new one is built in 12 weeks so I have plenty of time as I am in no hurry. I have 3/4 of a Acre so storing it here is not problem till it sells. New one is 8700.00 so you know as I just ordered one!

Figure 3800 is a decent price. You can come and check it out if you like by appointment only I live in Vista.

Thank you for looking. Ray

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$3.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views

More listings by Team Ball's Out