Used
Price
$37,500.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
1996 Harold Davis built 22ft Cortez Radoncraft Boat on a Pacific Trailer

CLEAN TITLE IN HAND and Price is $37,500 or best reasonable offer.

5.7 Gi Volvo Penta Gas Inboard with a DuoProp Drive

No Bottom Paint, never slipped. Lots of Receipts from over the years.

New Long Block was installed in 10/26/2012 at 2240 Hours. Outdrive was redone at 2262 hours then lubed and checked again at 2550 hours. (per the previous owners records and performed at Pacific Marine in Ventura)

Current Hours are 2825.

Runs fine and everything works except the Trim Tabs. (Need to send in for solenoid repair)

New LED trailer lights on The original Pacific Trailer, but it could use new brakes and axles. I didn't really need the brakes with my F250 Diesel just running to and from the boat ramp locally.

New marine grade white Upholstery with grey piping.

New Navigation lights

New rear LED Lumitec spreader deck light.

3 month old Interstate Marine Batteries From Costco with a new ProMariner Triple Bank Charger

Raymarine C80 Electronics. with older SiTek Radar. (Brand New Raymarine DSM300 $250)

Kokiak Bait Tank on the Transom Swim Step and the two factory built in bait tanks in the Transom.

Windlass Anchor

Inverter and Microwave in the Cabin

These Boats speak for themselves and are one of the Biggest 22Ft ever built. Run it as is or repower to an outboard on a bracket when the time is right. These boats are the perfect California Fishing/Diving/Islands Weapon as everyone already knows.

I purchased a few months ago to replace my 17 whaler but my job has had different plans with my schedule and I no longer have the time to use it so I am sticking to my little skiff for the limited days I can go fishing.

Shoot me a message with your name and number if interested or if you have any questions.

-James

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$37,500.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State