Condition
Used
Price
$18,500.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
1993 Boston whaler 17 foot Montauk center console it is powered by a 45 hp four stroke Honda motor that has just been serviced and runs great New battery this boat has just had lots of man hours put in it to get it in tiptop shape boat was completely stripped of all stainless it was clean and polished replaced all new stainless steel hardware inside the entire boat The teak has been redone The gelcoat has been color sand and buff the inside and out all new Boston whaler decals and CF numbers New igloo 72 quart cooler new upholstery in one of the pictures you will see a boat with a bench seat I have one of those that goes with this boat that needs to be re upholstered has a Lowrance Fishfinder The boat comes with a Bimini top Center consul cover and boat cover The trailer has been gone through New front tongue, safety chains, trailer jack, keel rollers and bracket assembly’s, bolster brackets, bunk boards, transom straps trailer lights classic Montauk 17 center console skiff has set well-deserved standards for small-boat seaworthiness, durability, and utility for fifty-seven of the company’s sixty -three years, timeless hull design providing A smooth ride comfort, performance and versatility. and the impeccable quality you know to expect from Boston Whaler asking $18500 or best offer call 818-208-6031

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Great boats but uhh... even in Bidens economy makes that price hard to swallow!

Screenshot_20210702-105401_Gallery.jpg

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
under powered ?........whats top speed whats fuel burn what size tank ?

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$18,500.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State