The Mag Darter, whether chasing Calico & Yellowtail at the islands or hunting pelagics offshore, the Darter has Southern California anglers covered. BD’s own Jordan Jennings breaks down the unique features, applications, and techniques for fishing the Mag Darter. As the name implies, what separates this is lure from a more traditional stickbait is its unique slanted face that creates the darting action that fish find irresistible.
- Internationally patented magnetic weight transfer system
- Flies straight during the cast for maximum distance
- Super strong 3x trebles
- Stainless steel split rings
- Designed for surf, jetty, and pier casting
- Slanted head creates a unique darting and rolling action
- Tough and Durable ABS Resin Material
- Wire-Through Construction
Check out the Yo-Zuri Website to check it out.