When it comes to relatively small, reasonably priced powercats, there aren’t many choices on the market today. So just about anyone interested in this type of boat will likely take a look at the Twin Vee 240 Center Console. And if they get aboard and go for a spin in rough seas, they’re also quite likely to buy one — finding a 24-foot monohull that rides as smooth as this boat will be virtually impossible.
Critical Fishing Features
- Four flush mount stainless-steel gunwale rod holders
- Four hard top rocket launchers
- Under-gunwale rod racks
- 40-gallon transom live well w/800-gph circulation pump
- Fresh and raw water wash-downs
- 80-quart console cooler
- In-deck port and starboard fish boxes
- Powercat design brings the beam all the way forward, so the bow cockpit has significantly more room than those on monohulls of the same LOA.
- Smooth twin-hull ride means this boat will leave the dock when others remain tied up due to rough conditions. It also means you’ll maintain a fast cruise in those sloppy seas, as planning powercats like the Twin Vee 240 commonly run smoother the faster you go.
- Excellent stability will make casting from the elevated bow deck possible in conditions that will have some other boats rocking and rolling too much for casting from a raised position.
If you want a small twin-engine cat that’s reasonably priced, the Twin Vee 240 is going to be a must-see model.
See the Twin Vee 240 Center Console on video.