The Sea Hunt Triton 225 delivers some serious fish ability without breaking the bank, and despite a very reasonable price-point, comes ready to fish right out of the box. If you want a no-nonsense center console fishing boat that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg this one will surely be in the running.
Critical Fishing Features
- Four leaning post and four T-top rocket launchers
- Four flush-mount gunwale rod holders
- Under-gunwale rod racks
- 30-gallon transom live well
- Port (17.5) and starboard (27.5-gallon) bow fish boxes
- Unusual bow compartment design provides a larger fish box than would be possible if each side were symmetrical, but maintains a still-symmetrical bow casting deck.
- Variable-degree deadrise (55-degrees at the entry, 22-degrees amidships, and 18-degrees at the transom) provides an excellent ride while also maintaining a minimal draft at just 1’1”.
- Console is kept relatively svelte, maximizing deck space to either side as well as boosting fore and aft cockpit space.
See the Sea Hunt Triton 225 on video.