Few hulls are as tricked out as this powercat, which rides atop a twin-stepped Morelli & Melvin semi-asymmetrical design that banks in on turns, unlike many boats of this type. It also allows for both twin- and quad-engine arrangements, ranging up to 1800 total horsepower. Quad 350s deliver a cruise in the mid-50s and a blistering top-end of 71 mph.
Critical Fishing Features
- Twin 55-gallon transom live wells; multiple additional live well and sea chest options
- 998 gallons of fish box capacity split between four insulated in-deck fish boxes
- Fresh and raw water wash-downs
- Leaning post tackle station
- Custom rod holder, rocket launcher, and rod rack options
- You want to be the first boat at the canyons? You will be with speeds like this…
- The Invincible is a highly customizable boat. You can have it rigged for virtually any specific sort of offshore fishing, or take the all-of-the-above attitude and add on everything from a coffin box to electric reel outlets.
- Since the powercat design brings the full 12-foot beam all the way forward, the bow cockpit has a massive amount of fishing space.
Powercat fans ISO lightning-fast cruises and a one-of-a-kind fishing machine, look no further.
See the Invincible 40 Catamaran on video.