Intrepid specializes in making sport fishing boats that also count as sport yachts, and the 477 Evolution is the largest they’ve ever produced. Family anglers and fishermen who want a blazing-fast high-performance cruise (cruising speed is in the upper 40 mph range and top-end breaks 60 with quad F425s) will find this option attractive.
Critical Fishing Features
- Multiple flush mount gunwale rod holder options
- Cockpit coaming bolsters
- Fresh and raw water wash-downs
- Twin in-deck insulated fish boxes w/pump-outs
- Options for twin 40-gallon transom live wells and/or in-deck live well
- Although this is a full cabin boat, the side decks are wide and ringed with a stout bow rail so fishing from the bow is still an option.
- Hydraulic hull-side platform swings down at the press of a button, providing easy water-level access.
- Fast speeds will make short work of long runs to the fishing grounds.
See the Intrepid 477 Evolution on video.