The Estrella is billed as the world’s largest center console, and it’s also the center console that carries the most outboards. Available with sextet 450 horsepower Mercury outboards, quint 425 horse Yamahas, or 627 Seven Marines, the boat has no maximum horsepower rating whatsoever.
Critical Fishing Features
*Note – The Estrella is a custom boat and the owner gets his or her choice of all fishing features to be included, so there really isn’t a list of “standard” features. That said, common items will certainly be include:
- Multiple flush mounted gunwale and transom rod holders
- Multiple hard top and pipework rocket launchers
- Twin 80-gallon live wells
- Cockpit tackle stowage and rigging station
- Refrigerated cockpit coolers
- In-deck fish boxes w/pump-outs
- Fresh and raw water wash-downs
- Multiple rod stowage locker options
- Custom cockpit layout allows you to have the design tweaked for the type of fishing you enjoy most, be it trolling a spread of ballyhoo, kite fishing with live baits, or anything else.
- Thanks to a whopping 1,500-gallon fuel capacity, even cruising at 40-plus-mph range remains well over 400 miles when rigged with 3,135 Seven Marine horsepower.
- Did we mention that this is the world’s biggest center console?
See the HCB 65 Estrella on video.