Bayliner recently brought the Trophy line back to life, and the T22CC is the largest center console fishing boat model in this line. True to form, Bayliner keeps price way below most competitors (you can buy the boat-motor-trailer package with $1,500 down and pay as little as $325 a month on it), but unlike some of the older Bayliner models this is a wood-free boat with a self-bailing cockpit.
Critical Fishing Features
- Aft deck 25-gallon live well
- Under-gunwale rod racks
- Leaning post w/four rocket launchers and 20-gallon live well
- Two vertical transom flush-mount rod holders
- Bayliner brings the beam far forward in this boat, resulting in a somewhat rounded bow cockpit that has much more room than usual. It also has forward U-shaped seating that doubles as an elevated casting deck. That means you can cast from both positions, elevated or not, as sea conditions allow.
- The gunwales on this boat are extremely compact, maximizing the interior volume of the boat and thereby maximizing the available fishing space.
If you want the most LOA for your money, you’ll be glad Bayliner brought the Trophy brand back.
Check out our review of the Bayliner Trophy T22CC fishing boat.