When it comes to designing and building rugged boats made to take on serious seas, eastern North Carolina is a hotbed of action. Squarely in the center of that action are Albemarle boats, and the 41 CCE (Custom Carolina Edition) is their largest offering. With twin diesel inboards up to 1,450 horsepower total, gobs of Carolina flare in the bow, and seriously heavy-duty construction, the 41 CCE is sure to be of interest to serious offshore anglers looking for an express sport fishing design.
Critical Fishing Features
- Four flush-mount gunwale rod holders (additional available)
- 36-gallon live well
- 56-gallon transom fish box and 57-gallon cockpit fish box
- Cabin rod stowage locker
- Fresh and raw water wash-downs
- Aluminum fighting chair backing plate laminated in the deck
- Cockpit cooler box w/available bait freezer
- Integrated mezzanine seating and tackle stowage station
- Available custom tower w/enclosure and 12 rocket launchers
- With an 82 square-foot cockpit, the amount of fish-fighting space beats that of most boats this size. Plus, twin inboard power means you can fight fish from the transom without worrying about outboards getting in the way.
- With a displacement of 32,000 pounds, the 41 CCE is literally one-third heavier than many outboard-powered boats in the same size range. That heft allows this boat to bull waves out of its way, and the ride is significantly smoother than it is on many lighter boats — so you’ll leave the dock when other anglers are still tied up tight, wishing for better weather.
- The available tuna tower is the real deal, not a half-tower or raised bridge deck, so the captain enjoys vastly improved visibility. Similarly, the available outriggers are professional-grade Lee MX Pro series double-spreaders.
Learn More About the Albermarle 41 Custom Carolina Edition Express Fishing Boat See the Albemarle 41 CCE on video.