Cousins XF Inshore
The new XF Inshore Rod Series from Cousins Tackle includes more than 30 trigger-style casting and conventional models, all American-made with lightweight graphite blanks and components specially engineered for inshore saltwater fishing techniques.
Among the specially tuned models are new Inshore Plastic Rods, Fast-Action Long Inshore Plastic & Bait Rods, Medium Fast Taper Long Inshore Plastic & Bait Rods, Fast-Action Long Inshore Bait & Jig Rods and Special Taper Light Inshore Rods. All XF Series rods feature refined actions developed to help hardcore inshore anglers make perfect bait and lure presentations to calico bass, bay bass, white seabass, halibut, yellows and other coastal species.
Handcrafted Cousins blanks are finished with the finest components and attention to detail, including Fuji K-Series Alconite guides with stainless steel frames, triple black, metallic blue and silver wrappings and three coats of UV-resistant slow-cure finish. Many models feature trigger-style Fuji reel seats and hand-turned, Grade A cork grips. Heavier models feature long cork tape butts finished with traditional Turks Head wrappings, allowing for custom reel placement and making these XF Series models great for light offshore fishing duty, as well.
- Premium quality Cousins Graphite blanks
- Outstanding sensitivity, lightweight, and hook-setting power
- Finely tuned actions and tapers for superior performance
- Fuji K-Series Stainless Steel Frame Alconite Guides
- Fuji reel seats with black silver fittings.
- Hand turned cork handles
- Triple wrapped in black, metallic blue and silver threads
- 3 coats of UV Resistant slow-cure finish.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with Cousins Tackle Factory Service
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
This full line of American-made rods come with an unexpected surprise in time for the Holidays — new retail prices starting at $220 — a great value for an American-made graphite rod of this quality.