Seaguar Leader Logic: BD Pro Team Outlines What + When + How We Rig Our Go-To Offshore Setups
BD Pro Jordan Jennings breaks down his Top 5 go-to offshore fishing setups for fishing here in Southern California. Specifically, he runs through how each one is rigged and leader selection for chasing local pelagic gamefish.
Top 5 Fishing Setups Breakdown:
- Kelp Paddy Setup: 15-25lbs. Seaguar Gold Label + 8′ Seeker SS-980 + Accurate Tern 400x
- Live Bait Setup: 30-40lbs. Seaguar Gold Label + 7′ Seeker G-670 + Shimano Talica 10
- Heavy Live Bait Setup: 60-100lbs. Seaguar Blue Label + 7′ Seeker G-6470XH + Accurate Valiant 800
- Casting/Popper Setup: 60-100lbs. Seaguar Blue Label + 8′ Seeker Tactic (Spinning) + Shimano Stella 5k
- Big Tuna Setup: 150lbs. Seaguar Blue Label + 7’3″ Seeker OSP (Rail Rod) + Accurate ATD-30T Platinum
What are your go to setups for fishing offshore? We want to hear how you’re rigging yours and how it compares!
Check out the Seaguar website to check it out.