Chef and angler, Matt Moyer is well versed in both the catching and preparing of amazing fish dishes created from Southern California’s diverse array of fish and seafood options available to anglers and sportsmen.
Baja Style Ceviche Ingredients
- 1# Fish (Rockfish or Bass)/Medium Dice
- 1/2# Lobster or Shrimp/Medium Dice
- 1 C Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 ea. Carrot/Small Dice
- 1 C Tomato/Small Dice
- 1 C Red Onion/Small Dice
- 1 ea. Jalapeno/Seeded/Small Dice
- 2 T Cilantro/Chopped
- 1 C Green Onion/Cut Thinly on Bias
- 1 C Clamato Tomato Juice
- Kosher Salt/Black Pepper/Tapatio to taste
Submerge Fish and Shellfish in lime in separate bowls. Stir every 15 minutes. Drain off lime juice after 1 hour. Mix all ingredients together and serve with corn tortilla chips.
Cold Smoked Ceviche
Chef Matt Moyer loves to fish, but man can he also cook. Here he shares a simple twist on classic fish recipes with his Cold Smoked Ceviche recipe.
Check out the Bubba website to check out all of their knife options!