BD’s Ali Hussiany shares the story of Bloodydecks
BD’s Ali Hussainy joins the crew at Behind The Smoke to lay it all out on the story of Bloodydecks and his life through development of the forum and then the website all leading to the creation of the Local Knowledge Fishing Show.
Check out the real story behind the Bloodydecks madness!
Podcast #93 recorded live above the butcher shop at Valley Farm Market in Spring Valley, California.
- Ali Hussainy is the co-founder and president of BD Outdoors an online fishing and hunting community focusing on all facets of sport fishing, boating, and hunting.
- Originally started as Bloody Decks in 2003, BD Outdoors was created to share fishing information with anyone interested in becoming an angler or fisherman.
- How Ali and his partners developed the Local Knowledge TV show as a resource to anyone who is passionate about fishing.
- Becoming more niche, Ali explains how BD Outdoors adapted from a traditional online forum in the wake of social media.
- Ali describes going through the recession and the impact it had the fishing industry.