AFTCO’s Barracuda Geo Cool™ is packed with modern AFTECH features that angler’s demand for game-changing comfort and performance on the water. The AFTCO Barracuda Geo Cool™ performance sun protection shirt features a next-generation drirelease Geo Cool™ fabric that utilizes mineral-infused cooling technology that will absorb and dissipate heat to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable cast after cast. Barracuda is also bluesign® approved providing a truly sustainable performance fishing shirt that helps to minimize the impact on the environment.
There are several styles of these innovative performance shirts utilizing the Geo Cool™ fabric. It may be getting cold some places, but its always hot and sunny in the tropics!
Barracuda Geo Cool™ Features
- drirelease Geo Cool™ Performance Fabric
- 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Mineral infused cooling technology
- bluesign® approved fabric, flatlock seams
- Mesh panels for added venting
- Thumb loops on sleeves
- Antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection
- AFCOOL quick-dry, moisture-wicking
- AFGUARD 3M™ stain release
- Model Height is 6′ and is wearing a size L shirt.
- Active fit – Modern true to size fit
“We designed the Barracuda Geo Cool Performance Shirt to be dynamic and ultra-functional in extreme heat conditions without sacrificing mobility, comfort and fit,” says AFTCO. “For those long days on the water in hot, humid conditions where comfort throughout the day is a must, the Geo Cool technology will be a crucial factor in keeping you cool, charged, and ready to keep going.”