Like all Accurate Valiant lever drag reels, the new BV2-800/800N-sized models incorporate design innovations that maximize strength, rigidity and durability, while minimizing reel size and weight. The latest additions include BV2-800 (standard) and BV2-800N (narrow) two-speeds – all combining superior strength, rigidity and durability with unsurpassed smoothness and fish-fighting power.
Each BV2-800/800N-sized model boasts a compact yet incredibly rugged 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum frame, uniquely curved to deliver the structural integrity of a reel twice its size. The non-flexing frame and side plates, while thinner than those of ordinary lever drag reels, allow Accurate’s Valiant models to withstand higher levels of stress and torque. Protected by this high-strength, corrosion-resistant exterior is Accurate’s patented TwinDrag® system – engineered to deliver up to 36-pounds of pressure for putting the brakes on big, determined saltwater adversaries. Precision-cut stainless steel gears mesh perfectly together so you can turn the handle and gain line on the most stubborn game fish, while seven shielded/sealed Class 5 ABEX bearings and one ARB bearing ensure smooth, reliable operation.
Valiant 800-Sized Two-Speed Models Feature
- Patented TwinDrag® for optimum smoothness, consistency (Max. drag: 36 lbs.)
- 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum Construction
- Anodized for increased corrosion resistance
- Seven ABEC Class-5 bearings and one ARB bearing, shielded/sealed for corrosion resistance
- Precision-cut Stainless Steel Gears
- Smooth, Easy-Find Cam Stop Strike
- Sleeved spool for better castability
- Lever-Drag Recessed Ergonomic Thumb Plate
- Harness Lugs for using stand up gear or safety lines on the boat
- DirecShift™ Mechanism for instant gear engagement from high to low speed