XMas week vacation/Info Please!!!

Discussion in 'Mainland Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by mather1257, Dec 8, 2007.

Share This Page

1. mather1257

My family (Parents age 50,two boys ages 21 and 18 and a daughter age 14) will be vacationing in PV for the first time xmas week and we need the lay of the land. We'll be staying at Fiesta Americana. The boys and I want at least one day of fishing. Although I'd like to go after the big ones, the boys would prefer more quantity than a few big ones. Our fishing experience is limited to half a dozen blue fish charters .Does it make sense to share a charter? Anyone interested? What and who are our best bet for a day of fishing. I'd also like to try Kayak fishing,if anyone has info. I would also like info on kayaking, ATV,dune buggy,or dirt bike tours,horseback riding,mountain biking, and opinions on tours.. Caletas,rythems of the night,outdoor adventure ..are they worth it? Does anyone know of a tour guide that can package something togather with reasonable rates? Lastly, should I rent a car?
    Thanks,
    Scott
  2. Capt Manny Advertiser

You guys should have lots of fun in my beutiful Puerto Vallarta..
    Fishing should still be good for some big one's..
    Gives an email,

Manny