WP Friday Roll call

Discussion in 'Washington State' started by TexMojoII, Jun 13, 2012.

Share This Page

1. TexMojoII

Water looks good so I'm headin to WP Fri to feesh, anyone else?
  2. fishguidebrian

I was there yesterday. It was good. Friday I will be at binneville fishing gators.
  3. Jailer1

im there friday-sunday.
  4. Genie Aye

Team Genie Aye Fishing will be there friday and saturday as well----letting Jailer 1 show us how it is done:rofl::rofl::finger:

See ya there Kevin.

We will be satying at the Holiday motel--swing in and say hi and have a bottle at the end of the day!!
  5. Buzz2401

I'll be there friday night.
  6. 9buxxs

I'm here.
  7. silver slayer

we might make a day run on saturday
  8. Slab Hunter

Will be there saturday.
  9. TooManyHobbies

10. Johnny Dollar

hopefully leaving later today...
  11. oldschool 1

fri-sun going to sportco today for more ammo.:2gunsfiring_v1:
  12. Sammy Hooker

Team Hooker goin Friday to Sunday !!!
  13. Hawaiian Style

I'll be there Friday around 5pm running on mike's (duramax2500) 220ex Defiance Sat Sun
    See u Brahdas there!!!!
  14. Ducttape

The Green Team will be pulling in early Sat. So Mojo watch out for flying food, Herring, or whatever I can get my hands on. :2gunsfiring_v1::finger::2gunsfiring_v1:
  15. Fishin' Luhrs

OK we spotted you guys a weekend. But Look out fellas' we'll be down on Friday and out on the Water Sat and Sun. Look for to seeing everyone
  16. Lion11

Will be fishing fri and maybe sat.
  17. Henderj333

There Friday. On 68. Saw the charter website saying it slowed down a bit from the opener but hoping theres still some around.
  18. pijon

I was going but one partner messed up his back and sunday is looking like a no-go forecast wise so we will wait for another time. I am sure the reports for saturday will be lights out.
  19. straight out

Be there saturday and mabey sunday.
  20. Fjordfish

Will be there Fri-Sun.