Win $200 worth of Okuma Products - Contest ends Oct 6th, 2011

Discussion in 'Contests' started by brantc, Sep 23, 2011.

Share This Page

1. brantc Admin

Enter-to-Win $200 Worth of Okuma Rods & Reels

Here’s your chance to win $200 worth of the Okuma rods, reels and accessories of your own choosing! Just spend 5 minutes getting to know Okuma products and technologies better. That’s all there is to it.

Through October 6, the contest centers on the Andros 5-II, a forward-thinking ultra-compact two-speed offshore reel that highlights what small-diameter Spectra and Dyneema fiber fishing lines have made possible in saltwater reels: true big game performance from a reel that fits in the palm of your hand.

Andros development centered squarely on 50- to 65-pound braided lines with a goal of advancing the fishing experience by creating a lighter, more powerful and more capable reel that fully utilizes the inherent strength of these lines. It took an advanced frame and spool, the finest materials available and an incredible drag system to make Andros a reality, but saltwater anglers now have available to them the most capable compact reel in existence.

To enter the contest, just click the link! http://okumapromotions.com

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  2. Fishbones

3. conchydong

Hope I get lucky. Nice little reel.
  4. thedonnguyen

done...get me some rods
  5. DoubletroubleII

Wrapped it up..........looks good!
  6. Jig Strike Staff Member

Got one answer wrong... it let me correct it.

Hope it does not hurt my chances of winning.

Sure I am one of 23.[​IMG]
  7. j12

done deal and hope i get lucky! The reel sure looks nice.
  8. Fishbones

Did I win?
  9. Okuma Advertiser

Sorry for the delay. Winner is D. Lawson!

Thank you to all who entered. Another contest coming up shortly. Lots of product to introduce and hope the mini contests make it fun to get to know them.