WHY I'M MOVING THE F OUT OF CALI TO TEXAS !

Discussion in 'Texas Fishing' started by JAKE!, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

1. JAKE!

TAXES AND RETIREMENTS WHY GEEZERS MOVE TO STATES LIKE (TX. AZ .FL.)

CA STATE INCOME TAX FOR PEOPLE WHO MAKE 47K-1M A YEAR IS 9.3% LA SALES TAX 8.75%
    TEXAS HAS NO STATE INCOME TAX AND THE SALES TAX IS 8%

17K-70K IS 15% WE PAY 25% SINCE MOST OF US WITH 2 INCOMES OR 3 IF YOUR RETIRED ARE ABOUT 70K-142 FED INCOME TAX FOR MARRIED FILING JOINTLY THIS IS THE CHEAPEST TAX OTHERWISE BOTH SPOUSES COULD BE TAXED 28% EACH IF FILING SEPARATE OR HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD WICH IS A SCAM! NEED PROOF GOOGLE (2012 INCOME BRACKETS AND TAX RATES FEDERAL)

MATH CA=43% TX=33% TAX
    CA=.57 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR U KEEP OF THE MONEY U EARN .
    WITH A PENSION WILL BE ANOTHER 10 CENTS SO NOW IN CA. U PAY 53% TAX… WICH CA NOW = 47 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR YOU KEEP
    TX= .67 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR U KEEP OF THE MONEY U EARN
    TX DOES NOT TAX PENSIONS UNLIKE THE 10% CA WILL RAPE U SO IF YOU HAVE A PENSION AND THEN GET A SECOND JOB U ARE NOW TAXED 20% BY CA. DON’T FORGET UR OLD LADIES JOB BAM!!! ANOTHER 10%(PENSION 10%, NEW JOB 10%, WIFES JOB 10%)30% OFF UR WAGES REALLY CA?? GO TO HELL! GOD BLESS TEXAS!
    SAVINGS OF .10-20-30 CENTS ON THE DOLLAR WITH 2 INCOMES OF 100K THIS WOULD BE $10000.00-20K-30K A YEAR IN SAVINGS WITH A PENSION AND 2 INCOMES WICH IS REALISTIC IN UR GOLDEN YEARS YOU WILL NOW BE SAVING 30% OFF THE TOP BY MOVING TO TEXAS.
    IN TEXAS EVERY THING IS BIGGER EXCEPT TAXES….

PS. RETIRES PAY 10 CENTS MORE PER PENSION IN CA,SO NOW THE 35% WENT TO .45% AND IF YOU HAVE 2 PENSIONS IT WILL BE .55 OVER HALF UR INCOME IN TAXES THIS TO ME IS DISGUESTING.
    THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE GAS,TOBACCO, OR THAT STUPID .10C CA. REDEMTION VALUE OR EVEN THE HOUSING TAX RAPE TO BE CONTINUED I’LL DO THE MATH LATER WHEN I RESERCH IT AND BOUNCE IT OFF THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!
    CORPUS HERE I COME!
  2. perk57

See Ya................. PLease leave your daughters
  3. @-EZ

bye-bye.
  4. plj46

THAT WAS VERY HARD TO READ.Enjoy Texas, California is a joke.
  5. Charmin Grouper

To learn to write?
  6. JAKE!

OH YEAH LOOK AT MY SHITY ASS HOUSE IN MY AVATARS PIC, IN THE DESERT OF LA COUNTY THAT I PAID 300K FOR AT A $2,500 A MONTH MORTGAGE. IN CORPUS I WOULD LIVE ON THE WATER WITH MY OWN PIER PLUS A BOAT ELEVATOR.
  7. JAKE!

:rofl:YEP SORRY I WAS JUST RAGING DID NOT TAKE MUCH THOUGHT PROCESS BUT I HOPE THE MAJORITY GETS IT!!
  8. slydawg

Maybe he's moving there to learn how to formulate a complete sentence???:waglleybooty:
  9. Steve L

Come on over. You didn't mention how friendly we are! Welcome to Texas. BTW this is my first post on BD.
  10. The Notorious S.U.A.

you know, Nevada dosent have state income tax either and its a lot closer than Texas.
  11. NoLDR

LOL and I thought it was because of the MLPA's

ENJOY Texas
  12. la vida

No state tax in Florida.
    So they rape you on property taxes.
    San Diego is the best place in the world to live. The rest of Ca. is not bad either.
    See ya!!!
  13. JAKE!

OH MAN, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE MLPA :Dynamite: THAT WOULD TURN INTO A BOOK OF RUN ON SENTENCES FROM THIS PISSED OFF CA FISHERMAN.. AND ABOUT NV, THERE AIN'T NO OCEAN IN NV. AINT THAT WHAT LIFES ALL ABOUT FOR US?
  14. FishStalker

But it's still Nevada.
  15. The Notorious S.U.A.

I'm surprised you hate on Nevada Chuck, its a very Gay friendly place.
  16. Zombie

And no hurricanes to worry about.
  17. prolinegd

I've thought about Texas Myself. I was born in Torrance and lived California most of my life and love the state. It's the way it's run that's making it difficult to stay. JB, NP,GF,AV. What a joke.
  18. johndtuttle

Cool bro, sounds like you made your money like everyone else here and are gtg on your retirement.

bueno suerte y bien viaje

ps. That's why housing prices are high here, it's where the quality jobs are and there is no comparing the weather.

pps. Florida has vastly better fishing and I hear that the North East Coast isn't too expensive.
  19. captaindorado

So, if you had a big hit in the LOTTO in CA, and took it in payments in Nevada, Get a PO Box in NV. were do you file your taxes? NV or CA? its going to be taxed as income? lets here the tax guys light up on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
  20. BillP

the only problem with Texas is Texans, you can tell a Texan, but you can't tell 'em much! :rofl: