what type of coggins lures?

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by BIG GAME 217, Jun 22, 2008.

Share This Page

1. BIG GAME 217

I CURRENTLY PLAN ON GETTING SOME COGGINS LURES ANYONE KNOW WHICH ARE BEST AND FOR WHAT TYPE OF FISH?
  2. fishedz

Here are a few
  3. fishedz

Here are a few more. Contact Steve Coggin or myself for more info.
  4. BIG GAME 217

sorry to reply a little late been busy with work.
    i got help from a great guy gary at hawaiifishing lures.com gonna try them out today will post what how i do.
    you seem to have a more variety of coggins lures i will contact you if need more.
  5. BIG GAME 217

[​IMG]

hello tried my coggins invert today. i got hit by a marlin but it got away in about 20 minutes. i felt pretty bumbed out and through the lure back in the water. after 15 minutes on the way back in i was rewarded with this big bull mahi. the lure really runs well and has already proven itself in GUAM waters for me. i hope to get many more in the future.
    I WOULD LIKE TO THANK GARY FROM HAWAIIFISHINGLURES.COM FOR ALL HIS HELP, AND MR STEVE COGGINS FOR MAKING A GREAT LURE.
    THANKS
    GLEN
  6. jbarto

Steve makes one of the best lures out there for big game. Nice selection.
  7. CMonster01

I am surprised Coggins did not reply to your question, as he visits this site regularly. Anyhow, he shows up at various locations in Hawaii selling lures direct, and I hope he will be at Lahina during the Halloween tournament series like he was last year.
  8. STEVE COGGIN

Well, what was the question? Did I miss something. LOL
    I will be in Lahaina for the tournament. Fishing with the same team and boat.
    Jon thanks for the kind words.
    Aloha
    Steve