What are you in the market for?

Discussion in 'BD Business Hookup's' started by knotfornothing, Jul 14, 2008.

?

What are you looking to buy within the next 6 months?

1. Automotive

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. Recreational

18 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Real Estate

18 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Work

12 vote(s)
    19.0%
  5. Technology

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  6. Services

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. knotfornothing

This is a little market research I'm doing for a website I'm working on. Any participation is greatly appreciate.

Also, if you feel inclined please describe in some detail what it is you're looking for and how much you're willing to pay.

Thanks guys,

Anthony
  2. fishnbuddy

Boat

Wife approved!
  3. ConSeaMate

Used car around $15K.......
  4. barracuda Killer

Rich girlfriend, ok

new house
  5. Tues

X2
  6. TeamGracza

Family is looking for two new cars,a new house,maybe a bass boat?Just read the rest of the post.Cars under 20k, house under 650k,boat under 15k.
  7. aaronj

Big, black butt plug....where's F Street?

That's under "recreational" if anyone's wondering...

:oinker:
  8. @-EZ

Nothing. Thanx.
  9. MikeyLikesIt

I have crossed "that bridge" to where I need a PDA. I see this as a bad thing......it means I have CRS. :D

Seriously, I am in the market for a PDA. I want a basic calander, contacts, phone #'s, and the ability to sync up with my laptop or desktop.

any suggestions?
  10. ctl_dog

I finally gave into this too. Bought the PDA, but what a pain to carry multiple devices. So then I went out and got a PDA/phone, much better. One device that can do everything pretty well. I got the "touch" from sprint, can even watch live tv on the damn thing, very cool while waiting for the wife to come out of Michaels.
  11. BakerStBobby2

USED C-CLASS MOTOR-HOME W/GARAGE...AKA 'SUPER-C'. UNDER $70,000 WOULD BE NICE.
  12. knotfornothing

Thanks for all the feedback so far guys. Keep it coming. Feel free once you've polled to describe what your looking for.

For example - Recreation, jetski year 2000-2004 will pay 5k in good condition etc.

Thanks again, very helpful.
  13. fishnRB

I was thinking Touch or Mogul.
  14. ?? fisherman

An outboard marine engine that gets better than 6 MPG (preferably 8+) and can push a 21' boat 23 knts or better with great longivity, and here is the clincher.............. it must cost around $6000 NEW. Thats what I would like to see!!

The unknown fisherman:p:
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  15. Clay

A hot clean whore that pays me [​IMG]
  16. tinfish

Honestly... nothing. Just try and make ends meet and if the washer finally craps out, try and replace it.
  17. Kurt

I'll vote for you then :D

xtra house, new car and fuck I dunno :D
  18. the hook

I need a job.
  19. FishStalker

Why carry a PDA when most smart phones do all this shit now AND you can make phone calls from them?

I have an ATT Tilt. Syncs up everything from my Outlook account at work (calendar, email, contacts). Can't synch it up with my desktop since it's not *nix compatible but it works with Windows. Cost me $150 after the rebate.
  20. writebrian

Looking for 03-04 Yamaha YZ450F. Got about 2K to spend.

Anyone...?