We lost a friend last night

Discussion in 'Personal News' started by ZZZZZ, Sep 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ZZZZZ

I'm at a loss of words right now. Joebalo past away last night very sad. Got hit/ran off the road by a drunk driver on the 56 from what we have been told. Many of you knew him. Please send prayers to his family and friends.

I don't know what to say or how to break the bad news, I'm really upset please appreciate your friends and loved ones because you never know when they will be taken. Makes one realize too how insignificant petty differences are with others.

He was a friend and a really great young man. I wish we could had fished one last time together. Seeing his last post yesterday on the charter forum is killing me.

I can barely type this I just heard. I'm out.

:Bawling_e :Bawling_e :(
  2. Stanley

That's a shame. Condolences to his family. Godspeed to him.
  3. Dos Locos

HOLY SHIT!!! Dude, all the bullshit aside, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and the loss of a very cool BD'er.

Joebalos last post on BD:

SAN DIEGO -- Police arrested a woman Thursday night after she was involved in a crash that killed another driver, NBC 7/39 reported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crash happened at about 11:30 p.m. on state Route 56 just west of Carmel Valley Road. Deborah Schofield, 47, of San Diego, was allegedly speeding in a white Mustang convertible when she rear-ended a Toyota pickup, according to the California Highway Patrol. The impact pushed the pickup over a freeway guardrail, where it overturned.

The 29-year-old man driving the pickup was apparently thrown from the vehicle and died at the scene.

CHP officers arrested the woman on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol. She may also be charged with vehicular manslaughter, according to the CHP.

The names of the drivers involved in the crash were not immediately released.
  4. KC Kevin

I didn't know Joe, but I am sad for my BD family who did. Prayers sent for his family and loved ones during this time of great sadness.
  5. Special Ed

Wow, the passing of a close personal friend is something that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I can relate, and if you or Joe's family/friends need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask.
  6. Jaydog

Prayers sent for his family, very very tragic.
  7. Kurt

Shit, I saw that on the tv and said, 'hope it was noone from the blood drive', then saw the time and said, 'naw' way too late.

That is unreal. Damnit.
  8. FISHY

Bad news. Im sick of hearing about people driving wasted and taking innocent peoples lives. Its getting to be an epidemic. God Bless his family and give them the strength to get through this unbelievable loss.
  9. JIGMEISTER

Wow! That's terrible. My condolences to his family.

Brad, sorry for the loss of your friend.

What a sad, unfortunate incident, that could have been prevented!

A sad day for the BD family. He will be missed.
  10. ConSeaMate

Very sad....alcohol related deaths.....Prayers to Joebalo and his family......

Brad .....when you get a chance ask Joebalo how fishing is in Heaven!
  11. Kelp King

Oh man, thats awful. Prayers sent.
  12. Mr. Len

Sorry to hear the news. My condolences to the joebalo family.
  13. keolani

Will include in thoughts and prayers
  14. Hellbear

Damn! He was to young to go. My prayers are with his family and friends.
  15. lip_ripper

I will send out my prayers...Sorry to here about the loss of such a young man..
  16. wheresmypliers

and the drunk driver walked away with minor injurys...............condolences to joe's family.
  17. HOOKUP1904

Sorry for your loss bro.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call to everyone this weekend... Be careful guy's life's to short as it is...

Very very sad..
  18. Fishburger

This is horrible news. Prayers send to the family and friends!!
  19. Saluki

My condolences to the joebalo family.

Prayer sent for you Brad, and his friends and family.
  20. rhamilton210

What a shame. Wish I had a chance to meet the guy but loved his posts.

Condolences to the family.

BBLU