WaaTooSee sighting....

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Fishing Reports' started by JWALK, Sep 9, 2004.

1. JWALK

Thought you guys would find this story funny. I was talking to a friend who is from nor cal. He was down at the coral last week for a fishing trip. He proceeds to tell me a story of some guys that came in from fishing with toad dorado and yft. The were slipped next to him. He says these guys were WILD! They begin to drink and smoke cigars like there was no tomorrow. He described them as not 3, but 7 sheets to the wind!! This begins to sound all too familiar, so I ask, by chance was the name of the boat "WaaTooSee"? He said "wow!, how did you know that!?" Awe...lucky guess. ;)
  2. Kurt

And................

:D
  3. Mo Betta

LOL Who else could it of been?
  4. Surfdoc

No doubt... Franks last trip with his Balls attached!

:D
  5. Mot's Sr.

Must of been them, I've been trying to track them for days.
  6. Captain Curt

That groups not hard to recognize :D

Curtis........

The boat Hanna......
  7. MikeyLikesIt

That was us! :)

hey Jeff, did your buddy tell you that he "accidentally" pumped out the whole contents of his holding tank sitting right there at the slip? Then proceeded to laugh and joke about it while it was pumping?

we we not too friendly to your friend, Im afraid.......we smelled his shit all night.

I was probably rude to him. ...and not sorry about it.
  8. JWALK

no problem,
    he is more of an aquaintance than a friend. I sub leased a slip from him for a month. He was calling me to arange payment, when he mentioned the story. Sorry you had to smell his shit. (He is a newbie) I just found the fact that I knew the guys he was describing to be humerous. Glad you guys had a great trip!
  9. MikeyLikesIt

No bad on you, Jeff......even if he was a close friend, you didnt flip that switch. I understand the newbie part.....(very obvious).

.....just not the best way to impress the other boaters, ya know?
  10. TeamFilthy

The newbie was probably just trying to balance out the stench of you three...

I can understand that.