VERIZON SHOULD BLOW ME !!!

Discussion in 'Household Electronics Tech Talk' started by Mikieb, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Mikieb

For what I pay a month and all the problems I have.
    "high speed Internet " WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE !!!
  2. Tues

You union guys are all the same....

:jig:
  3. Mikieb

4. Saluki

5. Zombie

I've got Verizon Fios and I'm pretty happy with it. I agree that the prices are steep but my internet is super fast and never down. I just wish they would quit changing the TV menu formats. Just when I get used to it they go and change it again.
  6. furniture 4 me

they are all the same
  7. BrotherP

have you done a speed test on your connection to see if it is truly the speed you are paying for? IF its not then call them on it. they'll fix it.
  8. Tues

9. gpaul1961

We have tried them all. Remember Nextel? We had 30 of those fuckers. Radio was great. Phone, we used to call it Nextime.

So far, Verizon has been way way better than anything else we have tried. If you call them, they actually seem to give a shit.

I have thrown so many smart phones off of so many bridges, dams, military armor, floors, my oldest sons big ass'd head, that they wont insure my shit anymore. I got low patience for bullshit when Im working.

Call them brother. They are pretty responsive for us.
  10. nellie

My wife fought Verison for 1 1/2 years over a "Bait Switch" they did on us and our plan. She prevailed after finally reaching the Corp. Office...She also got the FCC involved and her battle really starting moving fast in her favor...They ended up upgrading our phones and giving us the original package. She made sure every call she made was recorded, kept a log and names...It was a pain in her ass but she was a pitbull. I am proud of her.
  11. I'M OFF

I have a question for the original poster..............................................................................................................................

What did you end up doing?

:rofl::rofl: I humor myself.