U2 & Black Eyed P's Concert

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by Saluki, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Saluki

Zilla & my daughter are at the Rose Bowl this evening at the U2 & Black Eyed Pea's concert, just called and sent this picture. Says there is over 96,000 people there, traffic was light and adv purchased reserved parking was the ticket. Seats are 21 rows up from the field.
    • U2 & Black Eyed P's Concert-u2.jpg
  2. ConSeaMate

My Step daughter is there with her husband.......
  3. medunn16

Almost have the whole house to yourself!
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  4. gonebendo

Ahh, I thought of them today, I know Zilla was looking forward to this! Well her I'm thinking of her and hope the girls have fun!
  5. Shocktower

There is a God ur daughter did not look like you ,what a cute kid
  6. writebrian

U2, one of the top 10 greatest bands of ALL time.
  7. Gil Marlin

Maybe they'll bring you home a tee shirt... :D
  8. marlyn

is that a direct quote from bono?
  9. wildcat

Watched the whole show from my computer last night via U2UBE (youtube)...Great show but the exact same setlist as the whole tour..I never get how they can play the same songs in the same order night after night..At least i got to see them and didn't pay the $$ or deal with 96k of my closest friends...
  10. OILAGER

Wife and daughter went, paid $60 for the preferred parking pass (ouch) got there around 3:00 PM, got out of the parking lot around 1:00 AM. I know she had bought very good seats when the tickets went on sale, but she won't tell me how much she paid, only that it was less than I spent on insurance for the two boats.:eek: