Tuna Open Party $165 per Ensenada July 2nd

Discussion in 'Baja Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by theBajabum, Jun 30, 2011.

1. theBajabum Advertiser

Ensenada Juanitos Dock
    Open Party Tuna fishing $165.00 per person.
    Saturday July 2nd 2011.

Target: Blue fin Tuna, yellowtail.

Charter: Selena 8 pack see: www.selenasportfishing.com
    (We will sell 6 tickets only)
    I will need a min. of 3 tickets sold and then I will probably jump on.

Departure 2am
    Return to dock 6-7 pm.

We will check fishdope at the final hours to set course.
    Destinations: hidden bank, upper 500, 238, 295, lower 500 or anything in between)

Included:
    Mexican fishing permit
    Captain: Lucas
    Deckhand: Jorge
    Live bait (pending bait is available. I jest checked and he said bait was for sale)
    Fishing gear: Rods, reel, line, trolling gear.
    Zip Lock freezer bags
    Ice: in fish locker and ice chest.
    One case of Beer
    One case of bottled Water

Call to reserve 949 678 1187
    Vamanos,,,,,
    Jay
  2. rrpescador

let us know how you did today on the bluefin an yellows ,things should start opening up reel soon the way things are looking. ill be at my house in ens. next tues. so lets see how things turnout before we make decisions on heading out fishing. til then keep up the good work on your operation J im out of here BIG ROG
  3. theBajabum Advertiser

I talked to all the charters today in Ensenada. No charters went out today. Business is way down. Louie said he my go out tomorrow. Azteca, Selena and No Limitz have trips scheduled for the weekend.

Fishdope reports the bluefin were wide open today. SD boats were outside Ensenada all over the fish. It sucks sitting on the sidelines. Selena will go out Saturday even if I'm the only passenger. I'm not missing out on this bite.