TUNA EMERGENCY in PV!!

Discussion in 'Mainland Mexico Fishing Reports and Discussion' started by SocalKev, Jun 30, 2011.

Share This Page

1. SocalKev

I have firsthand information there is currently an abundance of tuna at Corbetenia and an extreme shortage of anglers to take advantage of this dire situation :Pelvic_Thrust:.

Last week in two offshore trips we came home with 27 tuna fom 20 -60#, bigger models were present as well. They are not the biggest but plenty fun to pull on all day, and good eating! Lots of topwater action on the poppers with daily afternoon suface boils, lots of birds, skippies, blue water I'm sure the Marlin are not far away either:ashamed:.
    Both Manny O. or Danny G. can put you out there with all you need to fill your hands and your coolers, I'm pretty sure we filled their freezers already so they need someone to take some tuna home!

So if you're waiting till the fish are biting to go, you should have left yesterday!!

Rumor has it there is also lots of cold cerveza's and margaritas there, thats just what I heard?:hali_olutta:
    Cheers Kev

Attached Files:

2. fishfiend

I'll be there as soon as I can to help with the situation.

3. Pinone

Looks like bussy :hali_olutta: :hali_olutta::hali_olutta: fishing.
    Good job!

4. Capt Manny Advertiser

Excellent report , and pictures my friend..
    we fish again yesterday thursday, and boy it was another crazy tuna day..All over the place, and very hungry.. Big schools of ballyhoo got in to Corbetena, thats what call tuna candy..
    Maybe we will be out again sunday..

thanks kEVIN..

5. Capt Manny Advertiser

Excellent report , and pictures my friend..
    we fish again yesterday thursday, and boy it was another crazy tuna day..All over the place, and very hungry.. Big schools of ballyhoo got in to Corbetena, thats what call tuna candy..
    Maybe we will be out again sunday..

thanks kEVIN..

6. dhamarsportfish

we fished today whit MARTY we got some nice 7 fish from50 and 60lb lost lost a black marlin we were cleaning fish and taking care of martys fish and bowth me and hector working we had 2 rapalas and daisy chain and hit the daisy chain jump like 4 times and spit the tuna hook , we will get hem tomorrow

7. svue

god stop posting these reports, I hate reading these wide open fishing report while seating here in my tired chair.

ARGHHHHHH.....

8. seann

Great photos thanks for sharing !!

9. Bigswordy

did you get a chance to put your black hole to work??

10. Captain Jeff Illingworth

NICE JOB OF CATCHING!

Stand by Manny, I have a small group heading your way in a couple weeks.

-J

11. SteveD

Any reports from El Banco or is all the action at the Rock ?

12. Capt Manny Advertiser

Reports from el Banco are good, Lora is killing them..

13. Bigus_Finus

Be there in 3 weeks, leave me some!

14. Bogii

I really like your style keep Trucking.