Tuesday Perhaps??

Discussion in 'Southern CA Private Boater Offshore Trip Planning' started by beauzie, Aug 6, 2007.

  1. beauzie

    beauzie beauzie

    Location:
    Encino
    Name:
    Beau
    Boat:
    25' Wellcraft Sportsman - "Eloise"
    • Messages:
      (117)
    • Likes Received:
      (1)
    I'm considering a Tuesday morning departure out of SI - searching for YFT,YT, Dorado, Albies, weather pending. NOAA's forecast for Tues. is as follows:

    TUE...WIND W 10 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. MIXED SWELL
    NW 2 TO 3 FT AND S 2 FT.
    National Weather Service - NWS San Diego
    National Weather Service - NWS San Diego

    split expenses, have own gear, no alcohol, mex. fishing license required.

    Send PM if interested.

    Thanks,
    Beau
    [​IMG]
     
  2. roguefish

    roguefish Moto and Fishing 4 Life

    Location:
    san diego
    Name:
    mark
    Boat:
    soon
    • Messages:
      (120)
    • Likes Received:
      (0)
    pm sent !
     

Share This Page