tri city park

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fishing' started by SRHBASSIN, Jul 19, 2009.

Share This Page

1. SRHBASSIN

whats up guys i have a question for you, has anyone ever fished tricity and if you have how was it, are there any bass at all in there? and what works well there also? thanks alot and tight lines....
  2. CamHat

I live just right up the street from there and fish there all the time. I have caught bluegill, catfish, and bass there. Biggest bass caught there was a massive 8 and 1/2 pounds. It was safely released. I've caught my fair share of smaller ones too. Most in the 1-3 pounds range. Right now has been really great. All the fry are starting to show up, and the bite has been good. I caught most of my bass fishing a 4 and 1/2 inch straight tail roboworm on a dropshot or texas rig. Some good colors have been margarita muliator, aaron's magic, and tequila sunrise. Also, some smaller jerkbaits have worked fairly well.

Good luck.
  3. Double Z

Yep, my biggest (along with all others there) was released. I started fishing that lake around '86. Great local pond that gets fish planted by some of the locals.
  4. CamHat

Also, if your interested, there are some pretty damn big carp there also. They seem to like corn more than any other kinds of bait.

-Cameron
  5. SRHBASSIN

thanks alot guys ill check it out
  6. umoa

fishing used to be better, before the houses were built. worms on a carolina rig. if you can get your hands on shad, it'll be wfo.
  7. Tues

I use to fish the park every day after school (20 years ago)...

use bread/dough next to where water feeds the lake...monster carp.