Top of the line tuna lures

Discussion in 'General Fishing Crap' started by bama wama, Jul 14, 2012.

1. bama wama

This is a collection of the very finest daisy chains, ceder plugs chains, tuns clones, EAL all sizes and colors, if any of my lures were used in the last two years thay have been sent in to be retied with fluorocarbon line. Most new lures purchesed with fruourcarbon. Spreader bars, three pairs in the best colors. Don't troll one bait at a time. Show by appointment only. Moving out of storage near Channel Islands Harbor. If interested PM me.
    This is like a garage sale will not ship you must show up in person to view.
    Bama Wama
    • Top of the line tuna lures-DSC04036.jpg
    • Top of the line tuna lures-DSC04038.jpg
    • Top of the line tuna lures-DSC04039.jpg
    • Top of the line tuna lures-DSC04042.jpg
    • Top of the line tuna lures-DSC04045.jpg
    • Top of the line tuna lures-DSC04046.jpg
    • Top of the line tuna lures-DSC04048.jpg
    • Top of the line tuna lures-DSC04053.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  2. bama wama

i will be selling saturday 7/21
    <!-- / message -->
  3. bama wama

SOLD BOAT AND MOVING OUT OF STORAGE ONE DAY SALE-FISHING GEAR, TACKLE AND OTHER MISC SATURDAY JULY 21, 2012
    CHUCK CHANDLER
    3201 W 5TH ST, OXNARD CA 93030

SALE STARTS AT 6:00 AM AND ENDS AT 1:00 PM
    ALL SALES FINAL
  4. CMY SIX

how much for the welder?
  5. bama wama

today is the day
  6. bajapro

chuck, how did the sale go?? are you trying to sell it all together?? nice collection. i fish tuna in oregon till sept and head back to palm springs. if you have anything left email me at bajapro@netzero.com. thanks and good luck. jim
  7. bama wama

Don't forget moving out of storage sale Saturday August 4th from 6:00 am until 4:00 pm

Storhouse Storage
    3201 W 5th St
    Oxnard Ca

Once the sale is over there will be no more good deals, moving out of storage
  8. AZTunaBaron

Yuuuup!

Sorry had to. Hey it gave you a bump anyhow.

I'm sure that collection will make someone very happy and you lots of $.
  9. bama wama

thanks for the bump. this set won the davis boat owners tuna tournament. Anyone still trolling one feather at a time should get with it. all items still for sale no shipping or pay pal PM me to see in person
  10. Captain Donky

Do you still have stuff left?
  11. TexMojoII

I don't get you guys down there, you could probably sell most of that to us up here if you would ship, just don't get it, yet you guys will keep posting for months. Do you even have any tuna in cali?
  12. bama wama

13. TexMojoII

Tuna in Cali, yet your selling your gear. LOL Good Luck and I hope you find a buyer and if you change your mind, we do have tuna up here so keep us in mind.
  14. mooks

15. ozbloke

any thing left mate
  16. ozbloke

any thing left