SUN/MON ANGLERS..CHARTERS?????

Discussion in 'Southern California Inshore Trip Planning' started by yoyochefCP105, Nov 8, 2005.

Share This Page

1. yoyochefCP105

:devil: :devil: ATTENTION...I'VE GOT A CHARTER WITH MARK...DETAILS:

LEAVE: SUNDAY JAN. 8TH @ 8:00 P.M.

FISH: MONDAY JAN. 9TH

RETURN: MONDAY JAN 9TH @ 8:00 P.M.

COST: 115.00 PER PERSON...INCLUDES YOUR MEX. PERMIT(THERE WILL BE A 10.00$ SURCHARGE PER PERSON AS WELL):mad: :jo:

THIS IS A LIMITED LOAD (17) TRIP TO FISH COD DOWN THE BAJA COAST BUT MARK TOLD ME WE WILL FISH YELLOW IF THERE IS ANY SIGN AT ALL...I KNOW IT'S A MID-WEEK TRIP BUT HOPEFULLY THERE ARE A FEW BD'ERS WHO WILL WANT TO COME AND JOIN TEAM TIDEWATER/KRAKEN ON WHAT ARE ALWAYS REALLY FUN AND THOROUGHLY INTOXICATING:food-smil :smoking33 :git: :git: TRIPS!!!!! GREAT GROUP OF LONGBOARDER/BARTENDER/NO. COUNTY/DEVIANTS WHO ARE PRETTY DECENT AT FISHING AS WELL...

WE LEAVE FROM SEAFORTH...BLAH BLAH BLAH...PLENTY 'O SAFE PARKING...BLAH BLAH BLAH...CHEF JEFF/GREG...BLAH BLAH BLAH...YOU GUYS KNOW THE DRILL!!!!....WE WILL LEAVE AT 800PM BUT IF EVERYONE IS THERE BY 630-700...MARK SAYS WE WILL BE OUTTA THERE EARLY...DEPENDING ON THE CONDITIONS...HE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE OPTION OF BEING ABLE TO FISH ALL THE WAY DOWN TO ISOLETE ROCK/SANTO TOMAS REEF AREA IF NEEDED...NO PROBLEMO WITH THE NEW ENGINES...

IF YOU WANT TO GO...CALL ME ( MIKE SALDIVAR) AT 858 342 1247 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT...A FULL DEPOSIT IS NEEDED TO HOLD A SPOT...THESE TRIPS FILL UP FAST...THERE ARE 11 SPOTS AS OF 12/7...SO IF Y'ALL HAVE SOME TIME DURING MIDWEEK AND WANT TO FILL UP YOUR FREEZER...GIVE ME A SHOUT...ALSO...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY ?????'S AT ALL ABOUT THE TRIP...THANX FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS GANG...PEACE...HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU ON THIS TRIP...:drool:
  2. ZZZZZ

Mike got your message. Would like to get on a few.

I sent my schedule....