Starcraft Expedition Boats

Discussion in 'Check Out My Boat' started by rcmarti@hotmail, Apr 29, 2009.

1. rcmarti@hotmail

Does anyone have any experience or opinion on Starcraft Expedition Saltwater Fiberglass Boats?
    Any negative or positive comments are appreciated.
  2. Cornfed

Robert.

Check your email.

I like my 2491. I haven't been in any rough water with it so I can't tell you how it rides down the front side of an 8' swell with a 20 knot wind wave, but it handles the chop pretty good. I have pretty much done everything I can to it: GPS: LCX-111c HD, Furuno 1715 Radar, New Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI (300HP), swapped kicker out (25hp to 9.9hp), installed garelick hydraulic bracket and ez steering (remote steering cable), outriggers, downiggers, flush mount rod holders, fusion stereo system (6 6's, 2 10's, 2 amps, and deck) and soon it will have floscan and a new radar mount as well as spreader lights. This boat is pretty badass and tuna-able with the right captain and its 117 gal fuel tank. Still need to install second bilge pump and a couple minor things.

Only thing I don't like about it is the hump. Mine is an I/O. What did you say you have? If you don't mind me asking. Where did you buy yours and how much did you pay?

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.