Shogun / Captn Arron

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Fishing Reports' started by moezmoe, Jun 4, 2012.

Share This Page

1. moezmoe

Howdy all,
    I understand the Shogun got into the Bft as well. Per the webside it sounded like a down right ripper, full speed on big Bft! Too early to say, but could this be the season we are all praying for? HOPE SO!
    Big shout out to Captn Arron Barnhill, off the Legend and hits a grandslam the first big trip of the year. Very stoked for this young man! May 2012 be a season to remember!!!!!! :rofl:
  2. garrironman

i fished with him last year.he did great job on the b.f.t. at the pens.he was stopping on schools in the black. when i got up at 5 am, there was a 45 lb bft in the box.i hope he does great.good luck shogun
  3. moezmoe

The Shogun checking in from this morning with over 100 yellowtail so far. They decided to come up and do some yellowtail fishing after putting over 200 blue fin on the boat. Stand by as things are exploding and Aaron is on the fish. Today they are moving from spot to spot with great action on the FORK. :hali_olutta: