Shimano Trinidad 16A and Talica 8 II (Very Good to Excellent Condition)

Discussion in 'Fishing Rods and Reels' started by coastalwerks, Jan 16, 2011.

Share This Page

1. coastalwerks

Shimano Trinidad 16A - In excellent condition! This is an awesome reel no issues, no scratches perfect 10/10. Close to 200 yards of 65lb white braid topped with 30lb suffix mono roughly 100 yards.

>>Selling for $410.00
    includes box and its items

Shimano Talica 8 II - In very good condition cosmetically 9/10 has a new minor scratches on the side plate overall, the reel works great. spooled with 150 yards of high vis yellow suffix braid topped off with 100 yards of 25lb suffix performance mono.

>>Selling for $385.00 includes box and its items

No trades! Low ballers will be kindly ignored. Reels are in Rancho Bernardo but will be with me tomorrow, Monday the 17th for the Holidays. PM if interested, I receive all messages via iPhone. Thanks for looking! Aloha!
    • Shimano Trinidad 16A and Talica 8 II (Very Good to Excellent Condition)-IMG_6241.jpg
    • Shimano Trinidad 16A and Talica 8 II (Very Good to Excellent Condition)-IMG_6242.jpg
    • Shimano Trinidad 16A and Talica 8 II (Very Good to Excellent Condition)-IMG_6243.jpg
    • Shimano Trinidad 16A and Talica 8 II (Very Good to Excellent Condition)-IMG_6238.jpg
    • Shimano Trinidad 16A and Talica 8 II (Very Good to Excellent Condition)-IMG_6239.jpg
    • Shimano Trinidad 16A and Talica 8 II (Very Good to Excellent Condition)-IMG_6240.jpg
  2. SanDave

Lance is one of the nicest person you will meet on bloodydeck.. Deal with CONFIDENCE ..
  3. coastalwerks

Thanks for the comment SanDave! Appreciate it!
  4. wizardmario

Pm, I'm interested in both.
  5. coastalwerks

checked PM and nom received. if seriously interested text to 6194366409