Scope Choices

Discussion in 'Gun Talk' started by dbcabo, Mar 3, 2012.

Share This Page

1. dbcabo

I just bought a new Tikka 30-06. So many scope choices. Any opinions of good value 4-12x scopes?

2. Outhouse

All of my long guns have Leupold Golden Rings on them. Made in America and great scopes for the $

3. BakerStBobby2

There's the Redfield Revolution 4-12x40, as well. Owned by Leupold and also made in America. Super clear glass and very affordable!
    Bobby~

4. abdiver7777

What he said........

The CDS models rock.........

5. k2hoss

x2 on the redfield, I love mine

6. dbcabo

It is good to hear there is some good made in America options. I believe the CDS option is ballistic table to dial in a load. I want to shoot Low Recoil 215 grain for my son and standard 150 grain for myself, any experience swapping out ballistics on sight? How close is 0?

7. TUNA MINER

I love my Burris

8. TROB

I put a Burris fullfield II E1 4.5-14 on my tikka 300wm. Nice scope, I love it.

9. okie man

i have more burris scopes than any other brand. also have 1 redfield and a weaver . nothing wrong with leupold , just not my brand!

10. TUNA MINER

I am not going to bash any other brand but my Burris has held up shot after shot on a 300 mag and I never have to adjust it. I have paid more money for other brands that required constant adjustment.

11. invictus

Samie same. All I can say is, I have been happy with every single one of them.

12. FishnHuntnFool

Those are all good scopes... I picked up a Pentax Game seeker 4x12 on Ebay for cheaper that Nikon or Burris... Been a good scope for the money... Also has the BDC reticle.

13. Scottt

I have Burris's as well as Lupy's III's and have no complaints with any of them. Good luck with your decision and if you go with either of these brands I doubt you'd be disapointed.