Santa Monica 8/23 Best/Worst Surf Report

Discussion in 'Surf Fishing' started by jscrib, Aug 24, 2005.

1. jscrib

Don't really post my surf fishing reports here but I thought you perverts might like this one. :drunk

Had to hit the beach. Been a week since I've been down there so I rigged up a grub and headed down around 630p to find ugly water and lot's of weeds. Tide didn't help either. Oh well, started walking north and found a couple of spots in close that held some dink perch. No fish, just tail grabs. Start walking back south and hook what was probably a nice corb but the hook pulled. Landed one little perch but other than that the fishing sucked.

The good news, periodically on this strip of beach I will see girls doing photo shoots. Rare but it does happen. Anyway, when I started walking back south this girl shows up in a one piece suit and starts posing for the camera. Very pretty girl I might add. Doing to whole model thing, ass out, chin forward. I keep "fishing". : farmer :

Well, it gets better. After sometime she pulls the top part of her one piece down and puts on a very see through shirt and proceeds to get into the water so that it's wet. Basically topless. I keep "fishing". (and looking) :drunk

Managed to snap a couple of photos but they suck like me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Went home not minding the one fish night.

j
  2. KC Kevin

Wheres Keenfish and his killer gear when you need him? :D
  3. SAGE

:jerkoff:
  4. ZZZZZ

Hay does someone have some type of special software and can zoom in on this?

:boobies: :720icon:
  5. Johnnyfish

Scribby you kill me. LOL
  6. johnybass

:) Dude, i've always loved your reports and humor, but, your gonna have to take a photo class, or get a better camera. I know you strive for good work. Please do better next time.

Rob
  7. jscrib

hahahaha, honestly they were so open about her being half nude I almost asked if I could take a picture with her.

The pictures I took I was trying to be stealthy. Result, shitty photos.

j
  8. SMOKEY

Hey Jason stop beating it for a second next time so we all can enjoy it...........you greedy happy ending bastard.
  9. sinjin

Can't get away from you Jason. lol jk. Nice report.
  10. jscrib

:FU:

If that pisses you off then good. You need to have some thick skin over here. Other than that, you're on your own. Also, this is a great site so don't blow it.

j
  11. squidproquo

Looks like you may have spewed on the lens in the first photo, next time wipe it off, and the lens too :jo: :jerkoff:
  12. sinjin

Let's not bring the drama from allcoast here. I never asked of anything from you did I? My fault. Oh please. Don't bring that blame Sinjin mentality here. Have you read Marc Coopers reply? If not, I strongly advise you to. With that said, peace from my part. Hope you do likewise.
  13. Limits

Zoom lens!!!!

:jo: :jo: :jo:
  14. tcortez

I don't know you personally but the image of a guy trying to be "stealthy" while wearing a "WHALE COCK" hat just doesn't seem real [fill in the blank].

She was probably having a good laugh at your expense. On the other hand, celebrities get restraining orders against people for a lot less than being "stealthy" and taking photos.

Just hav'n fun. You go brother!! Don't let "society's" norms deter you. LOL.

Bloody Deck's appreciates good fishing posts - throw in a photos w/ skin (that you took yourself!!) and you have a captive audience. I hope the word "captive" doesn't excite you - another of society's hangups.

Keep posting here - we need your expertise. I'm sure somebody here can help with your photography.
  15. jscrib

And that is what I do. Have fun, fish and get :drunk .

Man this has been a wierd past couple of weeks. Can't wait til Friday and my two day.

j
  16. ZZZZZ

Iam sorry but I have witnessed and kept my mouth shut but dude you suck and thats all I can say about it. I have never in my life seen someone cause so much drama and trouble EVER. If you thought you got a bad wrapp for being a kook someone else and banned just wait unitl your colors shine over here.

IMO BEAT IT KOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: I don't need one of your thousand word selective quoting replies.

Just warning my fellow BD'ers
  17. jscrib

Marc is a fucking tool. And once again you missed the point. And this isn't about posting spots.

j
  18. ZZZZZ

We might get some shit for this but you and I both know what this fag is capable of.
  19. Limits

I wasn't going to say anything, but glad somebody spoke up.

Limits
  20. KC Kevin

Thanks Brad. Ignore list seems appropriate given your sound advice.