San Diego Boats, LLC....New Defiance Boats location in Mission Bay - Dana Landing...

Discussion in 'Boating Discussion' started by Rob Sanford, Aug 22, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Rob Sanford

So it’s official:
    Sundance Marine / Crow’s Nest Mission Bay store is out of business and gone, so… of course…I jumped on my old location….grabbed the flag from the top of the hill…. and moved back in!

Defiance Boats has a second location now…. in addition to the Seaforth office, and we are open for trailer boat sales and service… full throttle!

The good news is we brought back super-Dave-Yamaha P-Diddy- mechanic genius to have a full service shop right on the launch ramp. He is five-star Yamaha certified, and knows all other brands of outboards, I-O’s, and general boat repair. The guy is flat-out the BEST there is, and fairly priced…..come get your boat worked on right next to the Dana Landing Ramp!

The rest of the crew is coming back also …. including John Bernardo, Steven and Jared!

Steven is a NMEA certified electronics installer, and is factory certified for Raymarine, Furuno, I-COM, etc….He knows auto-pilot set up. Radar, and just about anything else…..We carry a full line of bait tanks and accessories…..We know fishing boats!

Come in and say hi!
    \
    Directly across the street from Sea World in Mission bay, next to Dana Landing and Fast Lane Kayaks…..2590 Ingraham…..619-995-2628

Thanks
    - Rob

PS...as owner, the last pic is my main job
    • San Diego Boats, LLC....New Defiance Boats location in Mission Bay - Dana Landing...-sdb front door.jpg
    • San Diego Boats, LLC....New Defiance Boats location in Mission Bay - Dana Landing...-sdb window.jpg
    • San Diego Boats, LLC....New Defiance Boats location in Mission Bay - Dana Landing...-sdbshowroom 2.jpg
    • San Diego Boats, LLC....New Defiance Boats location in Mission Bay - Dana Landing...-sdb night.jpg
    • San Diego Boats, LLC....New Defiance Boats location in Mission Bay - Dana Landing...-sdb showroom.jpg
    • San Diego Boats, LLC....New Defiance Boats location in Mission Bay - Dana Landing...-me mopping sdb.jpg
  2. GRUNT0369

Congrats,

Putting poeple bad to work good on you.
  3. LTBOLTMAN

big congrats; when's the open house party? :)
  4. Rob Sanford

Stay tuned....we are planning a good one!
  5. ?? fisherman

Somehow I always had the feeling you would be back in that place.

Congrats!

The unknown fisherman:p:
  6. Surfdoc

Hell yea Rob...........Good things happen to good folks! Congrats!

You know I'll come by just to kick it and shoot the shit..:D

Hold that party til I get back from Baja!!! LOL
  7. Rob Sanford

Thanks Stan...come by anytime!
  8. shinerunner

HEY ! Great news there Rob
    Congrats!
  9. Reel hip

It seems like where ever you go, success follows!
  10. la vida

I saw the change last week and was wondering.
    I wish you the best. You carry a great product and if you can dial in the service Dept.you will have filled a big void here in San Diego.
    Now just figurer out how anyone can get a loan in the mess we are in.
    Good Luck!!
  11. Par

Nice dude. It's a bit of an upgrade over the Seaforth office. Congrats!

Can I use one of your slips and lifts for the next few months? :)

Brian
  12. the hook

I have been wondering as I come and go from Sea World. Congratulations, Rob.
  13. gecsr1

Good Luck Thumbs Up......................
  14. Rob Sanford

Thanks guys for all the good words....Here's a BD intro special: Yamaha outboard service, Oil Change, lower unit lube change, Yamaha filter, and 5 quarts genuine Yamalube....
    ....$99 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Rob Sanford

16. shinerunner

sooooooo you gonna have a wash down and engine flush for Defiance customers?
    :boobies:
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  17. Rob Sanford

Of course! (Team D Benefits)
  18. fishlikagirl

conrats rob and steven. i hope that this is a sign of good things to come -- especially for you guys.
  19. Rob Sanford

Thanks Tami...come by and say hi at the new (old) place!
  20. I'M OFF

The wash down is set up for Parkers, C'mon Rob, do I still get to flush my motor out too??:rofl: