Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th

Discussion in 'Contests' started by brantc, Oct 3, 2011.

1. brantc Admin

This is the easiest contest ever!

EVERYONE WINS

All you need to do is post a picture of your best four-legged friend of the canine variety.

It's that easy.

When the contest concludes, you will be sent a coupon code to order a FREE 15lb bag of Rotations Dog Food.

All you do is pay shipping....usually $9

This is a $26.99 Value

For more info on Rotations Pet Food, check out the link:

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/article/rotations-pet-food/

I've switched my dog, and he loves it. Nice solid steamers that are easy to pick up :)

If you have already taken advantage of one of Rotations free offers, you will be sent a coupon code for 25% off you next bag. You can't beat that.

So let's see them....I'll start:

Maverick likes to party

sombrero mav.JPG

2. BurningHeart

Lilly likes to play with her stick, her chew toy and of course like the rest of

us, snooze
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-BD LillyStick.JPG
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-BD LillyBone.jpg
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-BD Lilly4.jpg
  3. Norminator

Norm on drugs after the vet.

[​IMG]

Beau enjoying Lake Mary

[​IMG]
  4. Sewer

Jake aka "the pickle" as a 4 month old pup
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-096.JPG
  5. ConSeaMate

Here is my Lady.......
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-Lady.jpg
  6. Mikey

Merlin on the Pacific Crest Trail

Sorry I can't take pictures and fish at the same time, like when the dog trys to steal my trout before I can get the net under it.

[​IMG]
  7. Philligan

Senior Yoda....
    sock hop 004.jpg
  8. gregg6653

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZXijoKdyP5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  9. gregg6653

10. Surfdoc

Ya know I can't pass this up !!!

Mona and Jackson
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-005.JPG
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-001.jpg
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-Mona 001.JPG
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  11. rdrrm8e

Miss Molly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  12. lynndeva

13. samiclaus

Speedy....45lbs of American Eskimo. either that or a well disguised spider monkey on crack in a fur coat, havent figured it out yet
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-speedy_smile.jpg
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-P3300222.jpg
  14. Luhr'd Away

Ruger & Bently
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-100_0166.jpg
  15. Luhr'd Away

16. Mikieb

Enough said I win
  17. cookedoa

She always thinks we are starving her!
    • Rotations Premium Dog Food Presents - Show Me Your Dog - Contest Ends Oct 11th-P5300009.JPG
  18. longtail69

19. longtail69

20. STS71