Pride trip this Saturday

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Trip Planning' started by 2MAYEtoes, Apr 6, 2012.

Share This Page

1. 2MAYEtoes

Who's going? I don't have to work on Sunday so I'm thinking bout going. Any BD'ers on this trip?
  2. @-EZ

What areas are they going to scout? Any idea? I might be down for a boat ride.
  3. spike

I may go, I just need to do some more Jedi mind tricks to the wife.

I do know Greg is going no matter what, 1 angler, no angler, the boat just needs to start the season.
  4. 2MAYEtoes

I dunno where but it soinds like fun. Especially if you two knuckleheads go.
  5. 2MAYEtoes

OK I'm going for sure. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!
  6. Danny

All night trip?
  7. 2MAYEtoes

8. 2MAYEtoes

6pm to 7am-ish
  9. Carl

You should trade shifts with the person working Sunday to lock in the 22nd...:D
  10. CCR

i might go tommorow but not for sure yet! i went once in february on a WSB trip, we did not catch anything but sandbass and once in jan for lobster and got a few, but i really think the PRIDE is awesome boat. good crew cool captain good burgers. anyway if i do not go, i wish you the best of luck! report back and let us know how the fishing was!!
  11. 2MAYEtoes

Why? Will you have you extension by then?
  12. harryo

Hey Cristin, the conditions are right. Full Moon, it's got to happen sooner or later. Maybe this time? If Greg can't find them, no one can.

Seaya!
    harryo
  13. ib12fish

I want to go:)
  14. morfius

damn. wish i could make it. nothing more liberating than getting schooled by a fisherchick who's supercool. g'luck
  15. 2MAYEtoes

Come on Tommie & And bring Heather. There is plenty of room on the boat! And since I'll be passenger I can drink beers with you guys this time :D

Here's the link to reserve your spot if anyone is interested. Note this trip is a definite go.
  16. spike

My wife wants me to go, Sancho must be in town.

Cristen are you cooking?
  17. Captain Curt

Good luck boys and girls.............I miss early hunting.

Curtis...........

The boat Hanna...........
  18. 2MAYEtoes

No! I'm fishing & :hali_olutta: :D
  19. spike

Oh, good, I won't have to bring my own food.
  20. moezmoe

Any report ya all? Happy Easter