Price of diesel officially keeping me off the water

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by noworries, Jan 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. noworries

I was considering going out, since we have favorible tide/moon this weekend, but with the cost of fuel I think I'm gonna pass. Save that gas $$$ for when the water/air are a bit warmer and there's more fish in the area.

:finger: Fuck you oil companies!!! :finger:
    Death_To_
  2. Kurt

It's steadily increased again the FUCKERS.
  3. Eye Problem

It is up 50 cents a gallon from 1 month ago. I have been dying to get out too, but I dont know if I can really justify even a short run this time of year.
  4. Null&Void

hmmmm. should we start a "Not Underway Schedule"?

i personally LOVE IT when fuel prices go up:taurus:
  5. Saluki

Yo Vince, you running on methane now?
  6. Afry

I pulled into Pearsons on Sat for 225 gallons of diesel @ $3.01 and was informed that "good thing you came in today as it is going up 20 cents/gal tomorrow and will continue upward for the near future".
  7. branman

Frank you forgot to mention how big your boat was :rolleyes:

:D
  8. Captain Curt

Sure am glad we don't have a diesel.............huh Saluki??????? :rofl: :rofl:

Curtis..........

The boat Hanna............
  9. madscientist

Sucks for you guys. Great for us yakkers, as long as the price of my fuel (beer) doesn't skyrocket. I guess there will be less and less stink boats scaring off the fish. Come on $10.00/gallon!:finger: :rofl:
  10. Fishslayer

No worries, NoWorries! Duh-Bya's all over it..

April 29, 2005

"Bush said his administration "is doing everything we can" to fight high gasoline prices and urged Congress to get an energy bill to his desk by "this summer."

"There will be no price gouging at gas pumps in America," he said. "

That's from CNN. They wouldn't lie.

And I trust Duh-Bya. You'd think that just cause he & Daddy are gettin' filthier richer they might be not inclined to interfere. Free enterprise, eh? But I trust him... :rofl:

Fishslayer
  11. Jeffrey

How the hell can diesel be $2.95 and super be $2.45 I dont get it . Diesel has no MTBE or any of that shit but super has all kinds of shit in it . Its cause we keep buying these diesel fords dodges and duramax trucks They know:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
  12. Afry

LOL...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    That's fuckin funny comin from a floating propeller traction enhancement device..... I did notice how yakkers help my boat plane just a little bit faster....helps the mileage ya know.