Prayers needed again.

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by mooningu, Sep 13, 2006.

1. mooningu

Well after all the support and positive vibes sent for my sister and her husband seemed to work, I need to turn to everyone again.

My cousin,Bob 60 yrs old, who has been with me since my birth and has been my life long fishing partner, suffered a stroke yesterday. The first thing that ran through my mind was that we still haven't made all our "dream" fishing trips yet. Our next planned trip is to Alaska and we were planning for it next summer.

I'm on my way now to pick him up and take him to the VA hospital for more tests and get his rehab schedual set. He has numbness on his right side and his speach is effected. I'm hoping they can find out what caused it and make it better.

Sorry for the rambling, lack of sleep. Anyways I truely, now believe in the power of mass positive thinking and prayers and am asking for everyones help again.

Thanks and I'll keep everyone updated. Time to hit the road.

Dave
  2. KC Kevin

Man, your family has had enough. Prayers sent for Bob.
  3. Yellowtail Dan

Good luck and prayers sent.
  4. byeye

Man, you have been through alot. I will call my mom and have her mention his name at the rosary tomorrow morning.
  5. ConSeaMate

Oh Lord....send your son, Jesus, with healing powers to Bob.....hear the prayers of the believing members of B.D.......
  6. Fishing Addict

I wish you luck and hope all goes well. Stroke recovery is very "gradual", so be patient and do whatever you can to help him. If he is bed ridden massage and move all of his joints. If a person remains bed ridden for a prolonged amount of time without moving much, the joints begin to contract. This will cause lots of problems for him later on when he begins to try walk again, which he will do sucessfully BTW.
  7. Spyder

Many positive thoughts sent to Bob & your families.
  8. The Notorious S.U.A

definetly positive thoughts coming your way man, keep your head up.