Prayers for a BD Family Member

Discussion in 'Washington State' started by Tower Todd, Mar 22, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Tower Todd

Cornfed's mom passed away last evening. Please send your prayers to Tommy, his dad and the rest of the family. Cornfed's mom has adorned the pages of BD in many of Tommy's post over the years with many notable catches and some exceptional ones.

Rest IN Peace.
  2. ?? fisherman

Don't know nor never met Tommy, but it's obvious he is good people and was raised right. Condolences to Tommy, his father and the immediate family and close friends...... very sorry to hear this.

The unknown fisherman:p:
  3. blackvelvet

Very sorry to hear that. I lost my mom last year and nobody can ever take the place of your mother.

Thoughts and prayers to the Donlin family.
  4. Cap'n Coldeye

Thoughts and prayers sent.
  5. ConSeaMate

Prayers and Condolences to the Family......
  6. vxhatch

Very sad to hear. Condolences to Tommy & his family.

Nick
  7. Dash One

Tommy,

My sincerest condolences.

Jay
  8. Titan

Sorry to hear that. I believe the chinook season never closes where she is now.

My condolences!
  9. BugeaterInWa

RIP Mrs. Donlin. All the best for the Donlin family. Your in our thoughts. Be strong for your family Tommy. We are here if you need anything.
  10. tambs

Sorry for your loss Tommy.

RIP
  11. FISHMASTER1

Sorry to hear of your loss Tommy it is never easy losing a loved one especially a family member hang in there you know you will get lots of support from the great folks on this site !!!
  12. chesterf

Tommy,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Keep her close to your heart.
  13. goatram

Tommy your family is first class. I am so sorry for your loss. She is up there in heaven watching over you all. Stay strong! Take your dad out this summer fishing and your Mom will be there as well.
  14. Fishin' Luhrs

Tommy Mine and Cyndi's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. Moms are very special people in a sons life.
  15. Waterdog247

Tommy, we are very sorry for your loss. Anne and I will be praying for you and your family.
  16. Hawaiian Style

Tommy, Kai and I will be praying for you and your family, your Mom will be watching from the big blue ocean in the sky
  17. Tues

Don't know Tommy, but from his posts, threads and overall demeanor on BD....he had great influence at home growing up, to this day...nothing but respect from 2,000 miles away, and a stranger.

God Bless Mom.

I lost mine too. You never, ever get over it. You just learn to deal with it. We are all mommy's boys at heart.

Take care. And how does this iPad emmit onion aroma?
  18. Bite Her

So sorry for your loss Tommy,

Thoughts and prayers for your family from the Benders
  19. T-Ripper

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.
  20. Cap'n Poon

Very sorry to hear Tommy! Prayers sent your way brotha man!