Pescando en el Golfo de Chiriqui, Panama

Discussion in 'Panama & Central America Fishing Reports' started by surfgun, May 7, 2010.

?

This was my first post. How was it?

1. Great

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  2. Good

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. average

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. sub-par

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. surfgun

Plenty of fish in Panama.

Setting up

[​IMG]

Heading out

[​IMG]

Catching one

[​IMG]
    Stopping by a deserted island
    [​IMG]
    Resting after fishing
    [​IMG]
    back for dinner
    [​IMG]
    Celebrating the catch
    [​IMG]
    www.panamasurfcamp.com
    www.panamaspearfishing.com
    www.panamadeepseafishing.com
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. la vida

Your living the dream.
    A+
  3. Whalebreath

Cool report/pics-Thanks!
  4. squirtis

Hey Steve, welcome to Bloodydecks...

The guy staying at your place already put up a full report of his trip with the same photos....keep an eye out for that...no need to double post

Is that Andy in the bottom picture on the deck? If so that picture must be really old? Give us the fresh pics...no old stuff huh..

Curtis
    Last edited: May 10, 2010
  5. gringo loco

man, that little panga with 2 big motors must haul, frikin ass!! I would think one would be suficient, with kicker.
  6. Aguaazulcharter

7. elias caldo

HEY STEVE I LIVE IN PUNTA MITA MEX. AND HAVE BEEN RUN MY OWN FISHING CHARTER FOR 5 YEARS, BEFORE THAT I WORKED WITH CAPT. JOSH TEMPLE. I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB FOR AT LEAST A SEASON IN PANAMA, IF YOU NEED A CAPTAIN OR DECKHAND, OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE SPEARFISHING AND SURFING. THANKS

CAPT. ELIAS CALDO
  8. surfgun

Hey Elias, Maybe I might be able to use you. I normally like to try guys out as surfguides or fish guides to see how they work out. Go to my website index and send me an email from there.

Espero tu correo.

Steve
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
  9. Carl

I rated your thread as average. The fishing part lacked description of technique etc. The big markdown was the pics lacked :boobies:.......:D