OPTIONS FISH REPORT AND SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM THE CAPTAIN

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by Mikieb, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

1. Mikieb

2. PUDDLER

3. Tues

Hahaha
  4. Hooops

Now I need to make a bigger one for when they slide in on me at the island.
  5. Reel hip

Do you think they will get your point?
  6. Carl

I need one of those signs....
  7. hotrail20

Options will slide all over your Shit local,Off shore or at Catalina and its OKay in his Mind, Slide up on those Cry babys and he will cry all damn day like he owns the Ocean !! He should change the boat name to " REALLY":finger: Why he is even down South of Domes is beyond me take that sled back up North
  8. Johnny J

Maybe one of these on the back.

:finger:
  9. Johnlgarrison

sounds like you are a big fan! Tell us how you really feel.
  10. Puddlin Jack

Great report!

I could have "really" used a sign like that last year when I woke up on the backside of Cat only to find the Options anchored about 80 ft off my stern. After losing the first 2 fish to their anchor line, we had to move.
  11. tuna 272

HAHA! DITTO!!.......:_diarrhea_: DONT LEAVE OUT CAPTAIN TONY FULL OF BALONIA, ON MARDIOSA THE ''KING'' OF CATALINA!!!
    WAA..... WAA...... WAA........ WAA.........:2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:
  12. fishfish

I am lovin u guys tell it like it is!!! Hell frickin yea!!! The first guy on the spot should be given his respectful space irregardless if he's a recreational angler or one who does it for a livin.
  13. smassey1

14. Tues

Hahaha...
  15. Fishbones

Just hold up a big mirror so he can read his own sign!
  16. dkd711

Yeah, they can and do run ppl off spots all the time becuz they feel it is their ocean. REALLY!
  17. Trayscool

That captain can kiss my ass
  18. rubble

YUUUUUUUP....,had issues with both them POS's........:shithappens:......Fuck 'Em
  19. invictus

How's this working out for ya?
  20. gump

I have worked under both these cocks and one night when it was blowing 40 knots and I was running a private yacht and had some trouble settIng the hook they jumped my ass. Tino and Tony need to shut there mouths. People are quick to forget where they started. I'm sick and tired of people who think they run the show, and PB don't always have to get bent over for a spot. I been pushed out by Raymond on the Toronado, Allen on the Dreamer, Tino on the Options, Tony on the Mardiosa. This all needs to stop. It's a huge ocean. And as I was taught by one of the best "Tanaka" let's make our own luck.