On his FIRST day on the JOB!! Damn

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by JiGGZ, Feb 4, 2009.

Share This Page

1. JiGGZ

Cancun? I Loved that place.

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (CNN) -- A recently retired Mexican army general whose bullet-riddled body was found Tuesday near Cancun had taken over as the area's top antidrug official less than 24 hours earlier, officials said.
    A soldier guards the forensics office where the body of a slain former general was taken in Cancun, Mexico.

A soldier guards the forensics office where the body of a slain former general was taken in Cancun, Mexico.

Retired Gen. Mauro Enrique Tello Quiñonez, his aide and a driver were tortured before being killed, said Quintana Roo state prosecutor Bello Melchor Rodriguez y Carrillo. He said there was no doubt Tello and the others were victims of organized crime.

"The general was the most mistreated," Rodriguez said at a Tuesday night news conference monitored by El Universal newspaper. "He had burns on his skin and bones in his hands and wrists were broken."

An autopsy revealed Tello also suffered broken knees and was shot 11 times, Mexico City's Excelsior newspaper said.

Tello had just been appointed a special drug-fighting consultant for Gregorio Sanchez Martinez, the mayor of the Benito Juarez municipality, which includes the city of Cancun. Tello, who retired from the army in January at the mandatory age of 63, had moved to the resort area three weeks ago.

Mexico drug fighter killed after less than a day on job - CNN.com
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. robbertoe

the guy was an ex government worker and had enough money to move to the resort area.broken hands,maybe he stuck them out to the wrong people.either way if they are in cancun that sucks,drug cartels are a cancer that spreads and needs to be chemoed full force.
  3. TUNA MINER

My wife has been wanting to go to mexico. I dont think im going until the get that hole drug dealers running the country thing under control. Some guys i work with went down a while ago and got pulled over. Before they could roll the window down they had M-16s tapping on the glass. It was all there interpeter could do to get them out of there without a major problem.
  4. TROB

goin to cancun in march, ill keep my eyes open for the gangsters.
  5. BuonaForTuna

Yea keep your eyes open lol like your going to do something to them. Fuck it just haul ass and Get out the area. Those Guys are no joke.
  6. TROB

crack skulls with my stick skills....:starwarskid5:
  7. chumfromwithin

good idea TROB, bring a stick to a gun fight in Mexico
  8. BloodyHooker

What idiot would take that job? It's like that guy hasn't read a newspaper in a couple years.

Those cartels are no joke.
  9. doughnut

And there is the problem in a nutshell. The goverment is to weak to stand up to the cartels. (for about 1.23234 million reasons) What a mess. Mexico is just backsliding down down down. Sad to me.
  10. ECMFab

Well Im not going there for a while.. Good luck TROB. Let us kno how big of a hero you are when you get back!
  11. Saluki

Absolutely nothing to worry about in Cancun as long as you stay in the resort area on the strand & don't venture to the inner city where the shit holes are.

Cancun as a city is nothing special, and somewhat a seedy place.......... however the resorts on the strand are a kick ass time and safe enough to walk down the streets at 1am counting a stack of $20 bills.

Every city has it's seedy side, I don't take my family to Watts or Compton and walk around on the streets at 10pm. But we have no problem walking the streets at Westwood or Universal City area.

For those to group the entire city of Cancun as a horrible place due to the drug cartels, violence & murders is an uneducated statement which would include the resort areas that are heavily policed by tourist friendly officers.

(just don't rip off any tear jerking farts on the flight home and you'll have a great vacation there)
  12. BloodyHooker

Cancun has off the chain barracuda fishing in the surf.

I was there in 2001 on spring break and some slut with one of those belly button dangly rings got bit by a big one. She had a huge gash on her stomach.

Of course my evil ass was only thinking about fishing for those fuckers and not trying to help out.
  13. doughnut

"Every city has it's seedy side, I don't take my family to Watts or Compton and walk around on the streets at 10pm. But we have no problem walking the streets at Westwood or Universal City area."

Thats interesting.
  14. jesse

No Bueno Holmes...
  15. JiGGZ

16. Dizzole

What's wrong with the CPT??? :frehya2:

I'm here ayday'. all day!

It's raining !
  17. shinerunner

My little sister and her friends got robbed and the shit kicked out of them in front of those hotels on the beach.........................soooo she won't be heading back anytime soon.
  18. frijolitos

it's sunny here though
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  19. so*CALpaddyhop

Mexico's been fucked for a while... some gangster ass shit.
  20. BloodyHooker

Maybe you guys should stay out of Mexico if it is too dangerous for you.
    Mas Puto!

Other than that dirtbiker getting shot in the boonies, I still haven't heard a CREDIBLE report about an american getting killed. Let's wait for Sea Dawg and friends to get back from SQ and ask them about how many bullet holes are in their hulls.

I don't remember who said this, but it is very true... "I look at the border as a filter to keep out the pussies"