Official Monday Night Chargers/Raiders Shittalkin thread.

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Surfdoc, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surfdoc

September 14th... the day the CHARGERS make the first move to the Big Dance.
    Will Cuda/Hoo Killer Ron be stifled this year (Again) or will a miracle happen in Jack London square???
    Can the Raiders who have LOST the last 11 straight against the Bolts compete with the Superbowl bound Chargers ?

Here's the thread boys and Girls (Saluki and Jessie), Are you ready for some Football!!!!!!

(asshats will be deleted..you know who you are)
  2. BOILER

This ought to be good! I can't wait to read the comedy out of this thread.
  3. ?? fisherman

Jay ~

That was the quickest disappearing thread I have ever seen....... and this comes from a guy who has had some threads disappear quick LOL

Stan is getting quicker with age!!

The unknown fisherman:p:
  4. Jaydog

Stan was %100 correct that we cannot have some random Bears fan starting this thread for us. This is our team and our thread. Haters can take a hike! Raider fans can hang out for our entertainment and for the sole purpose of giving us a few laughs.

So I slow roasted two Pork shoulders yesturday for 8 hours. So our menu will be bbq pulled pork sandwhiches on Hawaiin Sweet rolls, bbq baked beans, potatoe salad, grilled corn, COORS Light, Jameson, Coors Light, Helados Hecho en Mexico, and Cup Cakes.

Prediction-

CHARGERS- 38
    Raiderettes-6
  5. ECMFab

I commented on that thread too... Poof

Edit* oh good...
    Sounds good Jay! What time should I be over? Hour before kickoff?? My buddy(coldies) tried to get me to bet 10 to 1. Chargers win he gives me 10, Raiders win I owe 100..
  6. Jaydog

I can't believe you saw that, hahaha. I didn't think the old turd had it in him. Thanks Stan, you da man!
  7. ?? fisherman

Whattya know, it reappeared!

The unknown fisherman:p:
  8. Tues

yummmmmmm pulled pork....

Go Chargers!
  9. ConSeaMate

Go Chargers!.......
  10. ECMFab

Are you ready for some football?!?!?!?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.