Official Monday Night Chargers/Raiders Shittalkin thread.

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Surfdoc, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

1. Surfdoc

September 14th... the day the CHARGERS make the first move to the Big Dance.
    Will Cuda/Hoo Killer Ron be stifled this year (Again) or will a miracle happen in Jack London square???
    Can the Raiders who have LOST the last 11 straight against the Bolts compete with the Superbowl bound Chargers ?

Here's the thread boys and Girls (Saluki and Jessie), Are you ready for some Football!!!!!!

(asshats will be deleted..you know who you are)
  2. BOILER

This ought to be good! I can't wait to read the comedy out of this thread.
  3. ?? fisherman

Jay ~

That was the quickest disappearing thread I have ever seen....... and this comes from a guy who has had some threads disappear quick LOL

Stan is getting quicker with age!!

The unknown fisherman:p:
  4. Jaydog

Stan was %100 correct that we cannot have some random Bears fan starting this thread for us. This is our team and our thread. Haters can take a hike! Raider fans can hang out for our entertainment and for the sole purpose of giving us a few laughs.

So I slow roasted two Pork shoulders yesturday for 8 hours. So our menu will be bbq pulled pork sandwhiches on Hawaiin Sweet rolls, bbq baked beans, potatoe salad, grilled corn, COORS Light, Jameson, Coors Light, Helados Hecho en Mexico, and Cup Cakes.

Prediction-

CHARGERS- 38
    Raiderettes-6
  5. ECMFab

I commented on that thread too... Poof

Edit* oh good...
    Sounds good Jay! What time should I be over? Hour before kickoff?? My buddy(coldies) tried to get me to bet 10 to 1. Chargers win he gives me 10, Raiders win I owe 100..
  6. Jaydog

I can't believe you saw that, hahaha. I didn't think the old turd had it in him. Thanks Stan, you da man!
  7. ?? fisherman

Whattya know, it reappeared!

The unknown fisherman:p:
  8. Tues

yummmmmmm pulled pork....

Go Chargers!
  9. ConSeaMate

Go Chargers!.......
  10. ECMFab

Are you ready for some football?!?!?!?
  11. MR Limpet

that makes two of us, are you going to sport your Charger telly tubby outfit tonight Frank ?

those Chargers better win or this is going to get ugly.
  12. BOILER

U should be real proud of this jack-off[​IMG]
    Chargers blow the big one

FIVE REASONS THE CHARGERS SUCK BALLS!
    It’s Smack Talk Week at BroncoTalk, celebrating the inefficiencies and inferior qualities of everything non-Broncos in the AFC West.
    Just a quick reminder – this is all in the name of good, clean fun – no personal, individual attacks on each other and you can have at it in the comments.
    Today I’m breaking down the San Diego Chargers, giving you five reasons – in no particular order – why they are pretty much the trash of the National Football League. Enjoy!
    Look at all the trophies – The Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, and, more recently, the Denver Broncos all have a bit of bling to boast in their trophy cases. The Lombardi Trophy is proudly displayed in each city, a mark of championship teams past, and proud symbol for each organization’s history. For all the wins the San Diego Chargers have earned in the past few years, it means NOTHING – I repeat, NOTHING – compared to a hard-earned NFL Championship.

[​IMG]
    Tainted supplements my ass – Suspended for four games after a tainted supplement left you testing positive for steriods, eh Shawne Merriman? Last season, the photo comparison on the right gained notoriety, showing how athletic Merriman is without chemical enhancements. The results were noticed on the field too – the video has been taken down, but we showed the brutal block that Jaguars tiny RB Maurice Jones-Drew executed against Merriman that left his ass on the floor. Let’s see how well you do for a few seasons, “supplement” free, before we anoint you the next Lawrence Taylor.
    UPDATE: Apparently the top photo was doctored (actually the body of Jamal Williams). Still, just look at the neck (not photoshopped). And the working YouTube can be found here.
    Grouchy, grouchy, grouchy – Are there bigger crybabies in the NFL? Every time they lose, all you see are pictures like this – Ladainian Tomlinson giving his quarterback an odd, frustrated look. Way to facilitate team unity, LDT. Even your own fans (see sig) are tired of your whiny antics.
    A Team to Win Now – Time is running out, Chargers fans. Last year San Diego decided to keep Michael Turner on their roster, believing it was a team ready to “win now.” Well they didn’t. They were rumored to have declined a first round pick, and Turner is now elsewhere. Because they wanted to “win now.” Meanwhile, they overcompensated to pull off a trade for Chris Chambers last season the day of the trade deadline, giving up a 2nd round pick. Because they wanted to “win now.” Well, “now” is over, that season has gone and past, and the Chargers have to be left thinking that if they don’t make a run this season, their chance to win their first Lombardi trophy is likely over. They have an overrated QB, a getting-older RB coming off injury, and an offensive line that didn’t show enough consistency to make me believe they can get the job done.
    In conclusion, winning a Super Bowl is tough enough… most teams most overcome injury, weather, bad luck, and, of course, the best opponents in the NFL to taste the Lombardi trophy. Unfortunately for the San Diego Chargers, most teams don’t have to overcome this as well:
    Norv Turner. Enough said.

[​IMG]
  13. BOILER

U should be real proud of this jack-off[​IMG]
    Chargers blow the big one

FIVE REASONS THE CHARGERS SUCK BALLS!
    It’s Smack Talk Week at BroncoTalk, celebrating the inefficiencies and inferior qualities of everything non-Broncos in the AFC West.
    Just a quick reminder – this is all in the name of good, clean fun – no personal, individual attacks on each other and you can have at it in the comments.
    Today I’m breaking down the San Diego Chargers, giving you five reasons – in no particular order – why they are pretty much the trash of the National Football League. Enjoy!
    Look at all the trophies – The Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, and, more recently, the Denver Broncos all have a bit of bling to boast in their trophy cases. The Lombardi Trophy is proudly displayed in each city, a mark of championship teams past, and proud symbol for each organization’s history. For all the wins the San Diego Chargers have earned in the past few years, it means NOTHING – I repeat, NOTHING – compared to a hard-earned NFL Championship.

[​IMG]
    Tainted supplements my ass – Suspended for four games after a tainted supplement left you testing positive for steriods, eh Shawne Merriman? Last season, the photo comparison on the right gained notoriety, showing how athletic Merriman is without chemical enhancements. The results were noticed on the field too – the video has been taken down, but we showed the brutal block that Jaguars tiny RB Maurice Jones-Drew executed against Merriman that left his ass on the floor. Let’s see how well you do for a few seasons, “supplement” free, before we anoint you the next Lawrence Taylor.
    UPDATE: Apparently the top photo was doctored (actually the body of Jamal Williams). Still, just look at the neck (not photoshopped). And the working YouTube can be found here.
    Grouchy, grouchy, grouchy – Are there bigger crybabies in the NFL? Every time they lose, all you see are pictures like this – Ladainian Tomlinson giving his quarterback an odd, frustrated look. Way to facilitate team unity, LDT. Even your own fans (see sig) are tired of your whiny antics.
    A Team to Win Now – Time is running out, Chargers fans. Last year San Diego decided to keep Michael Turner on their roster, believing it was a team ready to “win now.” Well they didn’t. They were rumored to have declined a first round pick, and Turner is now elsewhere. Because they wanted to “win now.” Meanwhile, they overcompensated to pull off a trade for Chris Chambers last season the day of the trade deadline, giving up a 2nd round pick. Because they wanted to “win now.” Well, “now” is over, that season has gone and past, and the Chargers have to be left thinking that if they don’t make a run this season, their chance to win their first Lombardi trophy is likely over. They have an overrated QB, a getting-older RB coming off injury, and an offensive line that didn’t show enough consistency to make me believe they can get the job done.
    In conclusion, winning a Super Bowl is tough enough… most teams most overcome injury, weather, bad luck, and, of course, the best opponents in the NFL to taste the Lombardi trophy. Unfortunately for the San Diego Chargers, most teams don’t have to overcome this as well:
    Norv Turner. Enough said.

[​IMG]
  14. Steel Leader

ALL I know is that the bears SUCKED BALLS last night!

Did jake TRY to throw those int's? It sure looked like it. that last TD by rodgers was SWEET!!!! I love watching the bears get kicked in there big fuzzy bear balls.

:rofl:

ok, now back to the thread, chargers win yet again. The Gayders will not stand a chance with that egotistical deuche bag of a owner they have, but that's ok by me, the streets are much safer when the faders suck.

edit,

one more thing, P. rivers is the MAN!!!!!!!!! he's going to connect more times this year than ever, (to his own guys that is, not the other team like jake cutler does)
  15. BOILER

Rivers fanboy... shouldn't have expected anything less:slap:

On the realz San Diego will smash the Traiders tonight, just being a realist here but that still doesn't let Rivers off the hook from being San Diego's biggest Fag! Let's see if LT doesn't get hurt after some contact and pout on the bench.:gaygroup:
  16. SHARKxLOVER

LETS JUST SAY RAIDER NATION IS GOING TO UPSET IN SAN DIEGO

HERES A PIC FROM WHEN THEY WERE ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE
    • Official Monday Night Chargers/Raiders Shittalkin thread.-jerry_rice_raiders.jpg
  17. benitosan

18. Steel Leader

that picture looks older that boilers mom.
  19. BOILER

Tell ur kids to stop posting for you:rofl::rofl:
    [​IMG]
  20. Steel Leader

"Cletus!!! Betsy lou, Stop playing that highly sophisticated video game system and come eat your pulled pork sangwiches!!!"

Seriously though the raiders suck,

so do the bears.